X2: X-Men United 9.5/10

X-Men: The Last Stand 5.5/10

X-Men Origins: Wolverine 5/10

X-Men: First Class 8.0/10

The Wolverine 6.5/10

X-Men: Days of Future Past N/A

• Like 2

X-Men:

I liked it alot when i first saw it as a kid, after rewatching it many times i have to admit it isn't quite as good as i remembered it to be and it does not age good.

B-

X-Men 2:

Loved it back then, love it now. Imo one of the best superheromovies to date.

B+

X-Men 3:

For fanfiction it was good. For an X-Men movie after which the series shall continue it's just meh. This movie was saved by using two of the most interesting premises the X-Universe has to offer. X-Men could be the leading Comicbookmoviefranchise today, this movie is one of the two reasons it isn't.

C-

X-Men Origins: Wolverine:

The second reason the X-Movies aren't as big as they could be. In contrast to X3 i didn't even really enjoyed this while first watching. Hugh Jackman is the only reason i don't hate this movie.

D

X-Men: First Class

I went in with low expectations and was blown away. It was the first X-Movie for one of the guys who went to the cinema with me and i really got the feeling he felt the same way as myself, when i watched X-Men 1 for the first time. There are many little things about this movie, that i don't really like, but overall this movie is the reason i have hope for the future X-Men movies.

B

The Wolverine

I hyped this movie before its release and in the end after watching it I was a bit dissappointed. It is entertaining, easy to access and has some great performances, but not more. Still liked it and maybe the Extended Cut will make me like this movie more.

C+

• Like 1

In Chronological order:

X-men 8.1/10

X2: X-Men United 9.5/10

X-Men: The Last Stand 5.5/10

X-Men Origins: Wolverine 5/10

X-Men: First Class 8.0/10

The Wolverine 6.5/10

X-Men: Days of Future Past 8.6/10

• Like 1

1. X2-9.5/10

2. DoFP-9.2/10

3. Wolverine II -8.8

4. X-Men: First Class-9/10

5. X-Men-.8.2/10

6.   X-Men Origins: Wolverine-6.8

7. X-Men 3...Blech god almight what a drop in quality.. .3/10 Worst of the bunch, but not quite Batman and Robin, Catwoman, ASM2 bad.

• Like 1

X-Men B (85)

Great casting, great tone, perfectly paced, amazing blocking and it my mind its possibly the best first 25 minutes of filmmaking in any superhero film probably. It falls short in the plot department where it doesn't strive to be an A. It attempts to be a solid B and it does so.

X2 A (94) 

Top 3 superhero movie of all time along side TDK and SM2. Its basically perfect. Its a mystery film with plot twist after plot test and its the original X-Men Origins Wolverine in a way. Singer gives us a 45 minute climax that unravels and constantly up the stakes up until the very last minute. He also gave us an amazing sequel tease before it was the thing to do. John Ottmans rousing score score is top notch. I could go on and on but I'll stop. 

X-Men: The Last Stand C+ (78)

A worse film then a C+ probably but it benefits from me already feeling so invested in the characters thanks to the prior to films. It lacks the style and color Singer brought and instead seems to look like every other blockbuster. Its short run time, waste of Cyclops and the Dark Phoenix saga bring this one down.

X-Men: First Class B (84)

A solid reboot lead by strong casting and focused directing but feels a tad to modern and poppy for me. the soundtrack besides Magnetos theme which is pretty good falls short of X2. It also lacks the the cinematography and more serious tone in X2 for me. NOt to mention there aren't any notable stand out action scenes like NIghtcrawler, Wolverine in the Mansion, or even the great Magneto gun gag in the first film. The movie peaks early as the first scene in the film is the strongest and half of that credit belongs to Singer. 

The Wolverine C+ (77)

First off this film works way better on a second viewing. It could have been much better but its gets kind of lost in its self. It tries so hard to keep the movie grounded that it makes certain comic booky moments feel unwanted. It s kind of hard to put my finger on it but everything feels coolish or goodish like you can see they are trying really hard but its just kinda boring and underwhelming. Jackman is a beast in this though and I did enjoy the first scene A LOT as well as the bullet train fight. But Viper and the CGI bear were to much. 

X-Men: Days of Future Past B (86)

Slightly disappointing to me. Still great to have Singer back, but it lacked the structure and pacing. It seemed to ram mutants into the story for no apparent reason and while the future scenes are pretty epic the stakes never feel that high in the 70's. Mystique kind of feels forced into the center of the plot and It kind of has trouble giving every character something to do. 

• Like 1

Days of Futures Past is number one.

Last Stand!

First Class and Wolverine...nothing special

X1/2 kinda campy, overrated and forgettable. saw them twice and cannot remember anything about them.

didn't bother with the other wolverine thingy.