Gopher

Weekend Box Off... You Know What, Who Cares (9/7-9)

What a sad weekend. I hope The Possession will have some good hold to have a decent #1

I wouldn't be so sure. May not have been a very good movie to begin with.

Gangster Squad would at least make this weekend interesting. Such a shame :(

I'd love to see the whole trilogy in IMAX. I hope this will be a trend, not the fucking 3D re-releases.

I would like to have more IMAX rereleases but the screen numbers seem pretty limited and studios get to lock them up for a long time. I'm lucky because the nearest IMAX playing it is right across the bay bridge.

Um, why would anyone want Finding Nemo/Indiana Jones or any re-release to dominate September? More creativity death in Hollywood then...but we already have ID4 3D and JP 3D on schedule too.Argo, Dredd and Looper all have 100% on RT last time I checked and I'd rather they made the cash.

• Like 2

Um, why would anyone want Finding Nemo/Indiana Jones or any re-release to dominate September?More creativity death in Hollywood then...but we already have ID4 3D and JP 3D on schedule too.Argo, Dredd and Looper all have 100% on RT last time I checked and I'd rather they made the cash.

If it was a choice between one or the other, I'd prefer Argo, Dredd and Looper to be successful. But what I'd prefer even more is for all of them to be successful.