Dilusha Bandara

DC CINEMATIC UNIVERSE : PHASE ONE

Still didn't get it ???? I guess you got it! it is really hard to see the logo but you see the satellite! all you need is to pay a very close attention to that scene! check it out on your Blu-ray!! I mean that scene is there in theatrical version as well, but all of you have watched it!! :D

That is the only clue that gives you that there is Bruce Wayne existing in this superman universe!! yes.. by this time in MOS there is already Batman existing!! But this should be after TDKR ! anyway this is the easter egg which WB and Nolan hints to you, that there are other Superheroes existing as well, other than Superman! 

Personally, I find it fascinating how DC is now following Marvel's example in the movies and Marvel has resorted to following DC's example in the comics(New 52>>>>Marvel NOW!). Just another indication that Marvel Comics(Not films) has lost its way again.

Personally, I find it fascinating how DC is now following Marvel's example in the movies and Marvel has resorted to following DC's example in the comics(New 52>>>>Marvel NOW!). Just another indication that Marvel Comics(Not films) has lost its way again.

So Marvel lost its way in comics and DC lost its way in film? Since I like Marvel characters more and that Batman is about the only DC hero that I really care about, I can't complain because I'd rather watch the movies anyway.

So Marvel lost its way in comics and DC lost its way in film? Since I like Marvel characters more and that Batman is about the only DC hero that I really care about, I can't complain because I'd rather watch the movies anyway.

How can DC have lost its way in film when they don't make their movies? DC movies are made by WB. This is a known fact.

Also personally I prefer DC to Marvel.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Looks like they're starting with an ensemble pic.  Man of Steel 2 is supposed to have Batman, Wonder Woman, and Nightwing.  We'll probably see them branch out into standalone films although the future of the Batman franchise is ambiguous.  

Are they going to stick with the older Batman for the next standalone Batman (Affleck will be even older by the time it comes around)?  

Are they instead going to restart the franchise like Batman Begins?  But then how does the new Batman relate to the DC Cinematic Universe that they are presumably starting with Man of Steel 2?  Perhaps the first Batman movie after Man of Steel 2 shows Affleck's Batman transferring the cape to his successor (but then it wouldn't be Bruce Wayne).  

Marvel NOW! is leagues better than the Crappy 52. And it is not the same thing. Marvel just relaunched their series with new #1s or new titles whereas DC rebooted its entire universe only for it to go to crap again in just 2 years time. 

I hope the trinity is indeed in the MOS 2.. Also rumours  abound of Kara also being in

the sequel(Awesome, hopefully batman captures her, similar to the awesome Animated Superman Batman

Apocalypse) And SUpes investigates and meets the Batman to free Kara, all the while some impending

mega villain is coming.. :)

Marvel NOW! is leagues better than the Crappy 52. And it is not the same thing. Marvel just relaunched their series with new #1s or new titles whereas DC rebooted its entire universe only for it to go to crap again in just 2 years time. 

My problems with the new 52 are more related to Dan DiDio, then the books themselves.

I absolutely hate his whole belief on marriage. Characters can be interesting, even if their married.

Phase 1:

2005: Batman Begins

2006: Superman Returns

2008: The Dark Knight

2009: Superman Returns Again

2010: Wonder Woman (written by Joss Whedon)

2011: Green Lantern (only not crappy)

2012: The Dark Knight Rises

2013: Justice League: The Movie

Oh wait, that's how they would have done Phase 1 if WB had any brains (or a time machine to predict TA's success).