A Marvel Fanboy

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 | June 10, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 17

Good to see Radcliffe confirmed, thats some nice publicity for a magical movie. Have Lizzy Caplan and Jay Chou been in any other big movies? I don't known their names.

She was in Cloverfield (she was the exploding girl). And she's also known as Legend Janis Ian!

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

oh bb Faluffalo

I'll miss his part 1 hair  :(

Lol they resisted to call it 'Now u dont' :lol:

good!

Indeed everything is official now

One year after outwitting the FBI and winningicon1.png the public’s adulation with their mind-bending spectacles, the Four Horsemen resurface in Now You See Me: The Second Act only to find themselves face to face with a new enemy who enlists them to pull off their most dangerous heist yet.

Jon M. Chu is directing Now You See Me: The Second Act, which features returning stars Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman along with franchise newcomers Daniel Radcliffe, Lizzy Caplan and Jay Chou. It’s set for a June 10, 2016 release.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/386549-now-you-see-me-2-subtitled-the-second-act#/slide/1

I bet they're eyeing a 3 logy now

Edited by Tauriel

oh bb Faluffalo

I'll miss his part 1 hair  :(

Lol they resisted to call it 'Now u dont' :lol:

good!

Indeed everything is official now

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/386549-now-you-see-me-2-subtitled-the-second-act#/slide/1

I bet they're eyeing a 3 logy now

Shit sounds great. Totally in for this. I love the cast fro. The original and adding Radcliffe is nice. I also like the fact that this is going bto center around one heist

• Like 1

Meh, they really should have called it "Now You Don't". I hope they change the name.

This reminds me though, NYSM is the one blu-ray I have that I can't find. I've lost it, it's somewhere in my house... (or maybe in Paris)

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 2

I wonder why she is the only one not coming back.

minus Isla Fisher who bowed out of the film due to her pregnancy.

http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/18403/20141222/now-you-see-me-2-the-second-act-release-date-cast-now-you-see-me-the-second-act.htm

lol Woody is practicing  :lol:

woody.JPG

Woody Harrelson enjoys bingo night with Keith Barry in Waterford - yes, really

Hollywood star Woody Harrelson travelled to Waterford at the weekend to hang out with illusionist Keith Barry – and play bingo.

•  

The True Detective actor was shown around by Waterford native Barry on Saturday night.

The pair dined locally, but not before stopping by a bingo hall for a session.

Harrelson and his new pal met this year on a film set in the States. Barry, who has spoken about the difficulty he has had breaking into the US scene, was there in an expert capacity.

He is working as a consultant on the sequel to magic blockbuster Now You See Me, due for release in 2016. His task is to instruct Harrelson on mentalism and illusion.

Waterford’s annual Christmas festival, Winterval, which was also in full swing at the weekend, is where Barry performed what he believes was the “most dangerous stunt of his career”.

Edited by Lady of Lorien