Films

The Bombs Of 2013

One last thing, it isn't very professional to call somebodys work crap.

Try telling that to professional film critics. I'm sure they'd get a good laugh out of it.

Edited by rukaio101

Some of you guys are being assholes.  Do you know how long he worked on that?  And all you want to do is shit on it?  Nice job guys.  Real nice.  If I wasn't a mod I'd have stronger words than asshole.

I think it's a great article films.  Nicely done.

• Like 3

Films, what future released this year do you think will be bombs?

Escape plan, the fifth estate, 47 ronin, home front, oldboy and out of the furnace. I think there will also been an unexpected surprise bombHow about you?

Some of you guys are being assholes.  Do you know how long he worked on that?  And all you want to do is shit on it?  Nice job guys.  Real nice.  If I wasn't a mod I'd have stronger words than asshole.

I think it's a great article films.  Nicely done.

Hey, I was giving constructive criticism to begin with. It was only when other people started being snippy towards me that I started getting snippy back.

You called it crap.

After you made a ridiculous comment basically saying that my criticisms didn't matter because he was 'doing something constructive' while simultaneously (wrongfully) implying that I wasn't doing anything constructive with my time.

However, looking over my posts, I note that it was mostly Gingy's posts which were making me snippy and that I may have directed a bit too much of my irritation at Gingy towards Films, so for that I apologise. I still maintain that it isn't a good article and the criticisms I made of it are still valid, but I shouldn't have snapped and called it crap.

I was trying to defend his work. :)Sorry if you for any other idea.

You were trying to defend his work by criticising me personally. 

Surprisingly, people don't respond well to being insulted.

At least he is doing something constructive with his time.

I was referring more to this.

And, quite frankly, if you can't see how someone can take that the wrong way then you're an idiot.

Edited by rukaio101

This had nothing to do with your life.

In that case, I have to ask whether you actually read your own posts and use common sense to work out when something could inadvertently be read as an insult. Because something like that is incredibly easy to mistake as a personal attack.