Ash Skywalker

Rings | February 3 2017

Is there anything wrong in the post CJ as you have edited?

I actually thought it was wrong, but it wasn't, and I mistakenly clicked the Edit button anyway, instead of the Cancel one. Sorry. 

• Like 1

No,no.. I just want to know is there any mistake in my post so i'm curious to know & not to repeat that again. That's it nothing more :)

No, there wasn't any mistake.

• Like 3

A third entry in Paramount Pictures' The Ring franchise is on the way as The Hollywood Reporter today brings word that Before the Fall helmer F. Javier Gutierrez will direct a big screen sequel to the hit horror franchise.

Released in 2002, Gore Verbinksi's The Ring was an English-language remake of Hideo Nakata's 1998 supernatural riller, Ring. That original Japanese film told the story of a videotape of ghostly imagery that causes anyone who watches it to die seven days later. The original film was followed by three Japanese sequels while the Verbinski version received a sequel, The Ring Two, in 2005, which was directed by Nakata.

Gutierrez also remains attached to direct The Crow reboot for Relativity Media and Dimension Films.

Laurie MacDonald and Walter Parkes will produce The Ring 3D.

IMO, the first was one of the best horror movies ever....but the second was terrible.  I wish they would bring Verbinski back.

• Like 3