Fullbuster

Fifty Shades of Grey OS Thread ($158m OW OS, a very impressive feat! Huge success in Russia, Germany, France, Latin America...)

Presales differ very much from theater to theater but it's clear that this will have a massive start in Germany+Austria, 1mil admissions in Germany look likely and it might even reach Hobbit dimensions (In admissions, not US$).

So huge success in Europe, DOM and Latin America. $600m WW is probably a lock.

It will bomb in Asia that's quite obvious ^^"

Some theater chains in Germany claim that presales PTA-wise are the strongest ever (and that includes stuff like Hobbit, Twilight or HarryPotter)

it won't get that many theaters but a start in the range of 1.5mil admissions seems possible.

Ok, I am very temped to start a 50 Shades>Ant-Man WW club.

Some theater chains in Germany claim that presales PTA-wise are the strongest ever (and that includes stuff like Hobbit, Twilight or HarryPotter)

it won't get that many theaters but a start in the range of 1.5mil admissions seems possible.

This enthusiasm is really weird given I absolutely know nobody interested in the movie, for now.

This phenomenon is only about women between 40 and 55 or it's also interesting for women in their 20s?

This enthusiasm is really weird given I absolutely know nobody interested in the movie, for now.

This phenomenon is only about women between 40 and 55 or it's also interesting for women in their 20s?

I can't spak of Germany, but here young women (17-20) are by far the main target. I can see them with the book everywhere.

I know women in their 20s that are interested.

The release is closer than ever so a real UP is apropriate. Make your predictions guys :D

I expect $650m WW -> $250m in the US and $400m OS

I expect $35m in Brazil and $105m in Latin America as a whole while I expect $30m in Australia and $200m in Europe, around $65m for the rest of the world.