Ezen Baklattan

So...2015 looks kind of amazing.

We've got a ton of really promising titles over the year. It's nice to be totally excited about a movie year again.

Blackhat

Jupiter Ascending

Kingsman: The Secret Secret

Chappie

What We Do In The Shadows

Maps To The Stars

Cinderella

In The Heart Of The Sea

While We're Young

Furious 7

Ex Machina

True Story

Child 44

The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Pitch Perfect 2

Mad Max: Fury Road

Tomorrowland

Spy

San Andreas

A new Cameron Crowe film

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Magic Mike XXL

Terminator: Genisys

Minions

Ant-Man

Trainwreck

Pixels (If only for the premise and nothing elsE)

Grimsby

Ricki & The Flash

The Man From U.N.C.L.E

Jane Got A Gun

Everest

Crimson Peak

Steven Speilberg's Spy Film

The Peanuts Movie

Spectre

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

The Martian

Midnight Special

The Good Dinosaur

Seth Rogen/JGL Christmas

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The Revenant

Black Mass

Silence

The Hateful Eight

Z for Zachariah

Sicario

The Lost City of Z

By The Sea

Sea of Trees

It's going to be an awesome year.

m6rVQg.gif

• Like 15

It looks alright. A LOT of the movies you listed are question marks for me. I suppose there's a good supply of "big" movies to keep the box office talk going. Wouldn't surprise me if Silence didn't release until 2016. Scorsese takes as long as he wants.

• Like 1

And 2016 looks even better.

No way. 2015 looks amazing. 2016 looks more like a lot of sequels that are either entirely unnecessary or likely to be disappointing more than anything (BVS, Alice 2, Conjuring 2, ID4 2, TMNT 2, Transformers 5, Ice Age 5, Bourne 5, Now You See Me 2, The Huntsman, Ride Along 2, Beverly Hills Cop 4, Allegiant Part 1, etc). I'd bet almost all of those are meh to bad films that don't light up the BO either. I'm not even sold on the Star Wars spinoff being a good idea yet. Or Dory for that matter with Pixar's current state. Then you have WTF stuff like Angry Birds, yet another Mummy reboot, yet another Smurfs reboot, yet another Tarzan reboot, and Fantastic Beasts that don't exactly sound promising either. Uncharted will likely suck too given video game movie history. Civil War, Apocalypse, and Apes 3 are the only big ones I'm banking on to deliver, and maybe one or both of the two WDAS efforts.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

No way. 2015 looks amazing. 2016 looks more like a lot of sequels that are either entirely unnecessary or likely to be disappointing more than anything (BVS, Alice 2, Conjuring 2, ID4 2, TMNT 2, Transformers 5, Ice Age 5, Bourne 5, Now You See Me 2, The Huntsman, Ride Along 2, Beverly Hills Cop 4, Allegiant Part 1, etc). I'd bet almost all of those are meh to bad films that don't light up the BO either. I'm not even sold on the Star Wars spinoff being a good idea yet. Or Dory for that matter with Pixar's current state. Then you have WTF stuff like Angry Birds, yet another Mummy reboot, yet another Smurfs reboot, yet another Tarzan reboot, and Fantastic Beasts that don't exactly sound promising either. Uncharted will likely suck too given video game movie history. Civil War, Apocalypse, and Apes 3 are the only big ones I'm banking on to deliver, and maybe one or both of the two WDAS efforts.

BvS is locked to be massive and why do you put Fantastic Beasts on the wtf category. The fact you dont like HP doesnt change the fact it is locked to be huge WW. Edited by James
  • Like 2