Ezen Baklattan

The Boss (former title Michelle Darnell) (April 8, 2016) - Melissa McCarthy

Tammy is one of the worst films I've ever seen.  Falcone should not be directing.  This will do well and it will suck more than Judy from Beverly Hills Cop 2, who could suck a golf ball through 40 feet of garden hose.

• Like 3

Didn't watch Tammy and don't plan on ever watching it. It looked terrible.

Another movie with the title being the name of her character? Lol. Good luck with that

And Falcone directing and I assume she'll play the same character she has played in every film except for St. Vincent.

• Like 2

Not unexpected. Movies consisting of the lead character's full name, and nothing else, seem almost cursed these days, at least since John Carter. Other than Jack Reacher, every single one of the last few years seemed to get renamed. Jack Ryan got a subtitle, Susan Cooper became Spy, Adam Jones became Burnt, and so on. I was waiting for this title change, I was sure it was going to happen, and it did.

This is the second Melissa McCarthy film to originally be titled after the lead character's full name, and to then be changed.

Edited by TServo2049