Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Exchange rates are in the crapper after the Ukraine crisis. It's close to the biggest OW ever in Ruble, depending on FF7.

Because the exchange rate is a problem there too.

I see... Sorry I really don't like IM3 so every time I saw IM3 topping the movie I like it always rubs me in the wrong way. :D

I see... Sorry I really don't like IM3 so every time I saw IM3 topping the movie I like it always rubs me in the wrong way. :D

TA2's going to handily beat IM3 on OW in Ruble and same for total. Hell, same exchange rate as IM3 we're probably looking at 21-22M OW. 

• Like 1

TA2's going to handily beat IM3 on OW in Ruble and same for total. Hell, same exchange rate as IM3 we're probably looking at 21-22M OW. 

With the same ER than in 2012 it would be around $30m if I remember well, getting the biggest OW all-time.

There is no point talking in terms of dollars when talking about individual markets. When we are dealing with overall OS totals, then we have no option but to use dollars. Therefore, all that matters to me is whether or not it broke OW record in Rubles. Whether it made $16m or $20m or $30m in dollars, I don't care much.

• Like 2

2nd best OW in RUB and 7th best in admissions

815,839,036 RUB weekend gross

852,239,956 RUB with Wednesday previews

2,700,552 weekend admissions

2,801,551 admissions including previews

$15.88m with previews according to kinometro

$16.55m according to kinobusiness

• Like 5

I think furious 7 has the record in rubles.

Juni,

what is avg ticket price in Russia and has it increased since Avengers 1?

Isn't that Pirates of the Caribbean 4? It got $27m OW in $ so I can see it keeping the record in RUB as well...