7 Tinker Bell e o monstro... 775.443

8 Bob Esponja - Um herói...* 647.487

9 Simplesmente acontece * 586.214

10 Sniper americano 577.456

Edit: actual numbers.

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 2

Exams over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That doesn't mean I'll be here as much as before because I still have so many things to do but still, let's roll :D

FilmeB update

1 Insurgente 13.189.178

2 Golpe duplo 2.480.000

3 O sétimo filho 1.710.596

4 Para sempre Alice 1.356.987

5 Cinquenta tons de cinza 1.325.131

6 Kingsman - Serviço secreto 1.174.810

7 Tinker Bell e o monstro... 775.443

8 Bob Esponja - Um herói...* 647.487

9 Simplesmente acontece * 586.214

10 Sniper americano 577.456

Edit: actual numbers.

So, where is 50 Shades in $ right now?

What the hell? Adorocinema stopped updating its admissions numbers since February.. :(

Quite depressing...

Welcome back my friend!!! :)

Don't worry! We've found more websites, they are updated more slowly than adorocinema, but at least it is something.

Grey passed $30m last weekend ($30.2 as of last Sunday using OD exchange rate) ;)

• Like 2

Fifty Shades of Grey is about to beat A Dama do Lotação (1978) in admissions.

For those who don't know A Dama do Lotação is the #1 erotic drama movie in admissions. And number #3 most attended local film of all time in Brazil.

A Dama do Lotação: 6509134

Fifty Shades of Grey: 6435710

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 2

Welcome back my friend!!! :)

Don't worry! We've found more websites, they are updated more slowly than adorocinema, but at least it is something.

Grey passed $30m last weekend ($30.2 as of last Sunday using OD exchange rate) ;)

I see :)

Still, I thought the Brazilian box office would be more complete over the time but it's quite the opposite, first the end of BOM numbers and now that :/

Still amazing for Greey given the exchange rate sucks and no 3D.

I really want Avengers 2 to be HUGE but it's not easy to be optimistic because the market is really not favorable right now.

Still, I thought the Brazilian box office would be more complete over the time but it's quite the opposite, first the end of BOM numbers and now that :/

I really want Avengers 2 to be HUGE but it's not easy to be optimistic because the market is really not favorable right now.

Exchange rate and "no 3D", wasn't the only thing going up against 50 shades. The leaks from China that appear around internet since it's third weekend affected it too (It reached to 5.207.770 views in only ONE website). It would have sold 7 million tickets if wasn't for this. The 16+ rating is also a disadvantage.

This country loves superhero movies. Avengers 2 will be fine... and huge.

• Like 2

Exchange rate was not that bad in February. Using today's exchange rate it wouldn't even reached $27m :P

Exchange rate was not that bad in February. Using today's exchange rate it wouldn't even reached $27m :P

The Avengers 2 won't have this chance :(

Fifty Shades of Grey is about to beat A Dama do Lotação (1978) in admissions.

For those who don't know A Dama do Lotação is the #1 erotic drama movie in admissions. And number #3 most attended local film of all time in Brazil.

A Dama do Lotação: 6509134

Fifty Shades of Grey: 6435710

Wow, great post Sabrina, it's good to know :)

Exchange rate and "no 3D", wasn't the only thing going up against 50 shades. The leaks from China that appear around internet since it's third weekend affected it too (It reached to 5.207.770 views in only ONE website). It would have sold 7 million tickets if wasn't for this. The 16+ rating is also a disadvantage.

This country loves superhero movies. Avengers 2 will be fine... and huge.

Huge? Probably!

But I wanted it to best The Avengers ($64m) and it's unlikely to happen now :(