MovieGuyKyle17

Early Friday results...

There is a difference between Harry Potter and THG. Harry Potter blew up in US and UK way before the first movie was released and its fanbase was already at its peak. THG is more like Twilight that it didn't peak before the first movie was released. It has a better chance of increase than Potter if it keeps adding to its fanbase.

Fake, does it ever get cold in India? Just wondering cause I'm out smoking a butt right now and it's fuckin freezing. It's not supposed to be this cold in May!!

India is a hot country. The temperature here (in Hyderabad) has never dropped below 10C in my memory.It is actually fucking hot here right now... 41C temperature!!

India is a hot country. The temperature here (in Hyderabad) has never dropped below 10C in my memory.It is actually fucking hot here right now... 41C temperature!!

Holy shit. That must be 100+F. Hardly ever gets that hot here.It's probably 35F right now or just above zero C. Edited by rockNrollaDIM

The most accurate (and perfect) comparison is HP1 -> HP2. Everything is the same.So CF should have a similar decrease.

But, THG was far, far better film than the first Potter. It should retain more of its audience. Unless Lionsgate somehow messes up marketing it, I don't see how CF can open below THG.

Fake, does it ever get cold in India? Just wondering cause I'm out smoking a butt right now and it's fuckin freezing. It's not supposed to be this cold in May!!

Its not May yet :P

But, THG was far, far better film than the first Potter. It should retain more of its audience. Unless Lionsgate somehow messes up marketing it, I don't see how CF can open below THG.

There is no way CF opens below THG. It might finish less, but it sure as hell isn't opening less. Anyway, Fake has been rooting against this franchise from the beginning. Don't let his bias get to you. Edited by CloneWars

1 more day... either way, it shouldn't be that cold, even at night! Either way, I can't complain- it only snowed twice all winter! Usually we get buried over here.How was winter in Denmark this year?

Very mild compared to the last 2 winters...Spring sucks this year. Cold,windy and rainy :angry:

It's summertime here in the Philippines and it's so hot! Then when we get to the rainy season, we get the worst typhoons :(Anyway, I never really expected THG to be this BIG. Very happy for Jennifer Lawrence ;)

Oh yes.. The Philippines.. world renowned for its HORRIBLE weather... let's all shed a tear for kayu :P

It's 5:00 PM and yet it's still at 35 C. My floor is just freakin hot. The windows. Everywhere. This is madness! :lol:

Oh, the finnish weather. The winter is as cold as snowmans ballsack, dark as the deepest level of hell and longer than *gasp* even a Judd Apatow movie. Spring is cold, wet and theres moldy dogshit everywhere. Summer is better, but you'll get about 15 proper sunny days and rest is either agonizingly hot/dry or agonizingly hot/rainy..

• Like 1