diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

Saw it here on Thursday and Friday.Friday was in a 200 odd seater screen and it was about 60% full for an 8pm (but there was a showing starting about every 20mins spread over 6 screens or so).Friday was at a smaller rubbisher cinema with maybe a 100 seater or so screen and it was 80-90% full at 8pm showing.

Saturday Admissions

770k/5.16mil

+100% from Friday, -14% from last Sat  :o  :blink: 

PS:TA 2nd Friday 660k/3.52M

:mouthdropped: Holly shit, what is right with HK ?  Are they in love with RDJ ??? :D 

Saturday Admissions

770k/5.16mil

+100% from Friday, -14% from last Sat  :o  :blink: 

PS:TA 2nd Friday 660k/3.52M

HOLY SHIT  :mouthdropped:

TA had an underwhelming OW last year, but redeemed itself big time in its 2nd weekend. IM3 destroyed TA's OW, and now look to destroy its 2nd weekend too? This is just all kinds of incredible  :worthy:

My love for SK just increased, and it wasn't at all a small love before  :wub:

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

HOLY SHIT :mouthdropped: TA had an underwhelming OW last year, but redeemed itself big time in its 2nd weekend. IM3 destroyed TA's OW, and now look to destroy its 2nd weekend too? This is just all kinds of incredible :worthy:My love for SK just increased, and it wasn't at all a small love before :wub:

Fan of K-pop?:-P

Fan of K-pop?:-P

Guilty as charged  :D

I actually love a lot of things of SK: music, food, variety/reality shows, movies, drama series, culture, etc...It's the country I want to visit the most in the world. 

• Like 1