Water Bottle

2013-2014 Pilot Watch

• Community Manager

Big Thunder Mountain

Reckless (ABC)

are dead.

Bad Management is no longer being considered for fall but possibility for mid-season.

Mixology

Killer Women

The Returnned (now titled Resurrection)

Untitled Once Upon a Time Spin-Off Project

have been greenlit

Really surprised that Beverly Hills Cop wasn't picked up. It's a pre-sold concept and Eddie Murphy was set to guest star multiple times. Really, he should take the Robin Williams route and star in a sitcom. His movie career is stagnant (to say the least).

i'm watching a bunch of tv trailers on youtube 

so far under the dome , mistresses(sun is in this) , the 100 (desmond is in this), the tomorrow people

star-crossed from cw is the dumbest , aliens that don't even look like aliens ugh sure and all cast look like models pfff

now reign , i might just do this for the next hour unti i hit the sack 

i like this time of the year tv wise the smell of new shows expectations potentials hidden hits that breakout, the inevitable who will be the first to get cancel

i've yet to watch the 2nd half of revolution lolllll i'm determine to watch it all if only to give up on it afterward i figure i ought to watch the entire season before sacking it irrevocably

LMAO at reign on cw !!! dont know whether to laugh or cry at the crime in session about to happen 

oh i see resurrection is a makeover of french les revenants will be skipping , not my cup of tea!

the blacklist looks good , james spader love him!

ok finally a show i'm psyched about after trailer "intelligence" on cbs with sawyer (lost actors are back on tv woohoo i'll check all their shows)

back in the game looks ok if you're a baseball fan and since i'm not oh well...

dracula on nbc hmmmm dunno it does have jonathan rhys meyer in it! i dunno from king henry 8 to vlad eh wait and see i guess

ironside  also wait and see if its serial i might be interested  if its case of the week only might get boring quick

oooh karl urban in almost human, hmmm def will give this a go...

sleepy hollow hmm jj abrams always give his shows a chance ...

Edited by ladyevenstar22

• Community Manager

You can watch the pilots for

Trophy Wife (great cast and the closing tag is hilarious but everything before it was terrible)

Back in the Game [AKA: Safe at Home] (It's far from perfect but it made me laugh and it has potential...but I'm worried about how long the premise can drive the narrative)

The Goldbergs [AKA: How the F**K am I Normal] (I liked it. It needs some work, like all new comedies to, but it could be the best new comedy of the season)

on Hulu and ABC.com.

Just watched the first two episodes for "Sleepy Hollow" very impressed so far. only other new shows I plan on watching this year are "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" and maybe "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I don't get tv so everything I watch I have to watch online or Netflix. 

Edited by Kalo21

I watched Super Clyde and I really liked it. If it was apart of NBC or Fox it would of been picked up but since it was CBS it was highly unlikely from the get go due to it being a Single Cam instead of muti cam. Also to me they should of picked up Clyde instead of that We Are Men if they were gonna go for the Single Cam show.