BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

Ain't that all 3-day numbers? $6m for 4- or 5-day seems small for a market like Spain.

Nowadays $6m, even if it is for 5 days, is a blessing at the Spanish market... I am at the movies right now about to see the french comedy and we are only 7 people at the theatre (me and my friend included) :(

Edit: we were around 20 people in the end. Such a great movie!!! One of my favourites this year :)

Edited by Henry II of Arendelle

What news for Qu'est ce qu'on a fait au bon dieu ?

I saw it today. Loved it!!! ;) opening on this weekend competing with BOFA and Big Hero 6 its goal should be the third spot and there is where it will end, but for the estimates we must wait until Monday morning. I am sure it will have very good legs ;)

Top 5:

1.Hobbit3:€3.6m

2.BH6:€1.3m

3.Bon Dieu:€0.8m

4.Exodus:€0.5m

5.Hunger Games 3:€0.3m

:unsure: bad number for Hobbit. According Forbes numbers ($6.3m), it has made in 5 days about the same than DOS in 3 (€5.1m) and less than AUJ (€6m).

Edited by peludo

wtf, you spaniards! shame on you!

Maybe this weekend is not as box office friendly and it'll stay flat next weekend.

Any idea why they didn't release it last week?

I do not know why it has been delayed like in US.

Exactly with the same calendar, ROTK opened to €6m / €8.4m (3-day / 5-day) and sold (1.2 / 1.7 million admissions). For the record, the second weekend it sold a bit more than 1 million admissions. So yes, BOFA should get a good drop. But I miss those 2003 numbers... :(

Edited by peludo

Final numbers for the weekend:

1- The Hobbit BOFA, $6.5m (5 days)

2- Big Hero 6, $1.64m

3- Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au Bon Dieu?, $1.03m

Don't worry because the holidays are going to bring good numbers all over starting last Monday. Next weekend should be really good. The Hobbit should at least match DOS final numbers, $20m+ is a lock ;) Merry Christmas!!!

• Like 7