The Movie Man

TV Shows Grades

What is your opinion of which of these shows I should watch from the beginning. Rank them. I remember asking in the first season, which of these I should watch and no one answered. And I just could never watch live.Thanks!

I'd reccomend watching all of the comedies from the beginning (Archer, Parks and Rec (start with season 2!!), Community) because you'll be done with them in no time. I have no real preference between any of them- they're all great- though my favorite may be Parks & Rec. In terms of dramas, The Americans and Hannibal are still young so it would be easy to catch up.

Monday How I met your mother-2.5/5Revolution-3.5/5Following-4/5Bates Motel-4.5/5TuesdayMindy Project-4.5/5New Girl-4/5Wednesday Modern Family-4/5Americans-4.5/5The Soup-4.5/5Survivor-5/5Arrow-4.5/5ThursdayCommunity-3.5/5Big Bang theory-2/5Parks and Rec-4.5/5The Office-5/5Glee-3.5/5Scandal-4.5/5Hannibal-4/5Vampire Diaries-5/5SaturdayDoctor Who-4.5/5Orphan Black-4.5/5SundayGame of Thrones-5/5Veep-3.5/5Mad Men-4.5/5Family Guy-4/5

MondayHow I met your mother-2.5/5 > Have you always been mixed on this or are you tired of itRevolution-3.5/5 - AgreeFollowing-4/5Bates Motel-4.5/5 - Really, how many episodes are they in???Tuesday - I still live NCIS. Mark Harmon Rules!Mindy Project-4.5/5 - Really? Has this gotten better?New Girl-4/5 - Agree/Cool.WednesdayModern Family-4/5 - Boo, 4.5 at least, but no Big DealAmericans-4.5/5 - Really!The Soup-4.5/5Survivor-5/5Arrow-4.5/5 - Agree but hope it can stay high as I like itThursday > I like Person of Interest & Elementary also....Community-3.5/5Big Bang theory-2/5 - Me TooParks and Rec-4.5/5The Office-5/5 - LOL but I agreeGlee-3.5/5Scandal-4.5/5 - Was impressed with 2 episodes I sawHannibal-4/5Vampire Diaries-5/5SaturdayDoctor Who-4.5/5Orphan Black-4.5/5Sunday - I like Once Upon a Time alsoGame of Thrones-5/5Veep-3.5/5Mad Men-4.5/5Family Guy-4/5 - Cool as I watch when I can

Good Job some comments above, for whenever

Grades for Monday-Saturday April 14-20 

Parks and Recreation: 

Awkward: A- 

Nathan For You: A- 

Orphan Black: A- 

Mad Men: B+ 

Veep: B+ 

Game of Thrones: B+ 

Hannibal: B+ 

Homeland: 

Bob's Burgers: 

Community: C- 

Sorry to the 999 Viewers as I won't be continuing this thread, as I don't want to be accused of Trolling, as a Bunch here have accused me of...and I don't want to be banned from the TV Forum....if I dare to continue with threads like this where no one else is posting.

It has been fun while it lasted.....