baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

Man, Jackie Brown was some buuuullshit! Wasn't nearly as badass as Pulp Fiction. It was just people talking and nobody got killed. Is Tarantino a one hit wonder?

You saw it already?!? LOL, quit trolling.

Well, it took me a while too, but I finally saw the trailer.  Sue me, but it does look good.  I think maybe it could open to more than 25 mill.  But it will still lose all its male audience to Bond opening weekend.

Females love Brosnan too... Think more like all the audience...

I just watched the trailer and man what a waste. Too much of those computer stuff (what they call it? CGI?). Titanic is doomed to bomb and I hope it does, because otherwise Cameron might be getting to make more films and with his sick love with CGI, he might even make people into CGI in his next project! God just thinking that makes me sick!

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

Posted Image

I think that s him.

You guys haven't heard of him?  He was awesome in Basketball Diaries.  Marky Mark was in that too,

Anyone seen Marky Mark in that Boogie Nights movie that came out last month? Fucking awesome. Guaranteed Oscar nomination. It's cool that it's brought Burt Reynolds back in the limelight too. I sense a serious career resurgence coming.

• Like 1

First Waterworld and now this !

Does Hollywood ever learn anything ?

Water and big movies are cursed plain and simple, as much as I admire James Cameron, this looks like such a risky project on all fronts.

The movie could be good, it is Cameron after all but it will never make its money back and Fox will be in deep trouble over this.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Posted Image

I think that s him.

He doesn't look like movie star material to me. At best, he's WB material. Maybe he can join 7th Heaven? Seems like the best he'll be able to do.

• Like 1

You saw it already?!? LOL, quit trolling.

Naw man, I was partying with Harvey Weinstein and Bloodhound Gang and Weinstein showed me an early version of the movie. Its not nearly as good as Pulp Fiction, people are going to be soooo pissed. No badass kills at all!

• Like 1

Wasn't this movie delayed too along with that huge budget? I think Cameron's career maybe the thing that hits the iceberg and sinks instead of the boat.Btw, I hear that LA Confidential movie is pretty good.

• Like 1

I heard this crazy James Cameron guy was supposed to make another sci-fi movie called AVATAR (or something like that) as his post TL project . He talked about that one in some interviews. Not really sure what the hell is that even about, but isn't a syfy flick automatically more promising than this WTF thing for JC ? I mean, he made T2 after all...

I heard this crazy James Cameron guy was supposed to make another sci-fi movie called AVATAR (or something like that) as his post TL project . He talked about that one in some interviews. Not really sure what the hell is that even about, but isn't a syfy flick automatically more promising than this WTF thing for JC ? I mean, he made T2 after all...

After Titanic, no one will watch his movies again. Another bomb on it's way

• Like 3

• Community Manager

Syfy? What the fuck? Sci-fi. Get the lingo right, jeesh.

• Like 2