Impact

Which of Nolan's Batmans had the best trailer?

Okay I'm going to say I liked TDKR's trailers more. Both TDK and TDKR had a nice set of trailers. But I think after seeing so many dubbed versions of trailers with TDK dubbed over it-it has gotten tiresome. (Also TDKR just has something about it in its trailers that is better-something about the Joker's laugh got a bit tiresome)

I have seen all of the Batman trailers and I do think Batman 66 had a amusing trailer.

Like I said, trailers are usually defined by the music. With an epic soundtrack, you can bet that those professional editors in hollywood will edit the shit out of those footage. And TDKR's 3rd trailer got the most epic soundtrack in these batman trailers IMO. So, it's a easy choice for me. TDKR's 3rd one.

• Like 2

Like I said, trailers are usually defined by the music. With an epic soundtrack, you can bet that those professional editors in hollywood will edit the shit out of those footage. And TDKR's 3rd trailer got the most epic soundtrack in these batman trailers IMO. So, it's a easy choice for me. TDKR's 3rd one.

exactly, what makes a good trailer is the music (and editing to a lesser extent)

Edited by Goffe

After rewatching the trailers multiple times, I definitely think TDKR trailer #3 is more epic but more of "Spectacle epic".Whereas TDK trailer #2 really is the most teasing trailer, where you're absolutely teased and curious about the characters, and their motive, and the plot. 

• Like 1