CoolioD1

Favourite Bond Theme song?

Live and Let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings!For Your Eyes Only by Sheena EastonNobody Does It Better by Carly SimonThose are the 3 that stand above just being a Bond theme song. Others, like Goldfinger, are awesome for what they are. A View to a Kill was pretty good, and Duran Duran were at their peak when they did it. Tina Turner's Goldeneye and Madonna's Die Another Day are catchy songs by divas.

From Russia With Love has an instrumental piece for the opening credits too.

I know there's an actual song for the film too and since it's been a while since I saw the film I assumed it was the opening credit song (after doing a quick youtube look the instrumental piece in the credits is essentially the song without the vocals). Edited by 4815162342

If I were to pick just five:A View to a Kill (Duran Duran)Live and Let Die (Wings)Diamonds Are Forever (Shirley Bassey)The World is Not Enough (Garbage)Goldfinger (Shirley Bassey)Close Cuts/Guilty Pleasures: The Living Daylights (A Ha), Thunderball (Tom Jones) and You Only Live Twice (Nancy Sinatra).