John Marston

Now You See Me OS thread

Haha, awesome Leyla. Love this movie. Hopefully there will be a China release date.

Im so happy someone posts here as well :lol:  :cheekkiss: we can be happy together New OS number :wub: $72,500,000 

Worldwide:  $185,788,000

it wil cross 20m here after all!!

Edited by Leyla

Im so happy someone posts here as well :lol:  :cheekkiss: we can be happy together New OS number :wub: $72,500,000 

Worldwide:  $185,788,000

it wil cross 20m here after all!!

Summit must be happy they don't have to rely on bestsellers

this time

Hopefully, between this and TITE, Hollywood will release more original movies. This movie is one of the big gamble of the summer because there is no big stars or famous tv/movie franchise that supports it. Original ideas shouldn't be just for Oscar or indie film festivals.

• Like 1

Hopefully, between this and TITE, Hollywood will release more original movies. This movie is one of the big gamble of the summer because there is no big stars or famous tv/movie franchise that supports it. Original ideas shouldn't be just for Oscar or indie film festivals.

Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine are big stars,imo.

• Like 1

well lots of original pics flop as well ala WHD & PR so so imo if Holliwood can produce some interesting orig midbudget films ala TITE & Nysm (& maybe some orig horror movies but better quality than the Purge) all involved will win

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

we dont know yet

earthdeep said that the movie had a preview at the Shanghai film fest & speculated that maybe the sctual release in August (I doubt it tho)

we def need news for that

so close 200m WW :wub:

nothing specific from the sd.com report boo

only

Mystery Now You See Me grossed $6.3m for $72.5m through Lionsgate International licensees.

Edited by Leyla

nothing specific from the sd.com report booonly

Mystery Now You See Me grossed $6.3m for $72.5m through Lionsgate International licensees.

& TADAAAIt beat PR in Italy!!!

& this even with less screens & no 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave::worthy:

+ only #3  in Germany

behind WWZ :(

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

It must have had a bunch of previews included in that OW number.

speaking of the UK

reposting here too

Posting the best holdover in the top 10 :wub: , eOne’s Now You See Me added $1.7m (£1.1m) in its second weekend.

The heist thriller is now up to a strong $8.1m (£5.4m) after 12 days in play and, if it holds up this weekend as well, could well challenge The Incredible Hulk’s $12.5m (£8.3m) result to become director Louis Leterrier’s second-best UK performer.

weather affected in Germany, Italy & the UK

may gross some more if it has good legs

Edited by Leyla

Boxoffice in Italy is dead.

Last weekend the top 10 only did $5.7m...

I know :D

anyway i hope 4 some more pennies

well in Sweden it opened only @ #5

& only on 18 screens :rolleyes: (lol even The Internship on its 4th weeek has 33)

but

the average is the best in the whole top 10!  :wub:

Edited by Leyla

Jesse will promote in Australia :wub:

It really will be a case of Now You See Me for Jesse Eisenberg's fans, when he attends Q&A screenings of the film in Australia next month.

Eisenberg, the star of hits including The Social Network and Zombieland, will be at screenings in Melbourne for Now You See Me on August 9 and Sydney on August 12.

He will be without his Aussie co-star Isla Fisher, who along with Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson and Dave Franco star as a team of the world's greatest illusionists called The Four Horsemen.

Together, they orchestrate a series of thrilling heists.

It is unknown whether Eisenberg will bring along his Australian girlfriend actress Mia Wasikowska to show him the sites.