I would have preferred it on another channel so it could get a wider audience. SBS2 was relaunched earlier this year with a new focus on the 16-39 demo. It is the free to air broadcaster for Australia's A-League football and shows one game a week on Friday nights. Of the 16 free to air channels in Australia it is generally the 2nd lowest rating. Here is the last ratings week. http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/12/cricket-a-winner-for-nine-ten.html

wow i just watched "orphan black" s01e01 its awesome , i have no idea what's going on 

is the girl seeing double, triple or she happens to be a triplet baby put up for adoption and why is she being shot at ?

her fake bf is hot , her real bf ex now i guess is a tool /jerk with emo side dish that has me  :rolleyes: 

her foster brother / gay dude is interesting he's got personality , i like that 

i did wonder why she didnt take the girl coat and shoes too at the train station , maybe she should have just taken the money and leave the bag but yeah seeing yourself commit suicide that's as weird as it got but then it got even more weirder when a 3rd her appeared only to be shot in the head whaaaaaat?

episode 2 here i come !!! now see why didnt i have this reaction to orange is the new black , i just love that initial click with a tv show , its so cool ...

amazingly good , ooh was not expecting what that genetic code bar said ! 

so sarah seems to be the one clone that has had some evolutionary success then? 

i knew alyssa ? husband was shady ! i love that even though they're clones they've all turned out so distinctively different 

wonder what's up with the foster mother who split with sarah's kid hmmm

can't decide what's more disturbing  a clone working for her owner or the clone that turned religious freak psycho killer

when is next season ? nothing like binging through a show in less than 3 days 

this was just as good as house of cards never a dull moment ..

Yippee!

SBS will fast-track the second season of Orphan Black, first making it available on SBS On Demand immediately after it airs in the US and screening it on television two days later.

The Canadian sci-fi will be available at SBS on Demand from 12pm Sunday April 20 and premieres on SBS 2 at 8:30pm Tuesday April 22nd. SBS describes the move as “a classic win win for viewers.”

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/04/sbs-to-fast-track-orphan-black-season-2.html

Edited by DeeCee

Not a lot of action in this thread, especially how good the 2nd season has been so far.

I'm watching the new episode right now, and I gotta say that of all the ways they could go with the clone concept it never once occurred to me...

that they would do a male version. "Tony" came as a total surprise to me.

:blink:

It looks like Tatiana Maslany playing a character. It isn't at all convincing which is a shame because it hasn't seemed like that until now. She's done a hard job so well. It never felt like I was watching her acting. The writers have pushed things too far. It's one thing to have an idea conceptually, it's another to portray something on screen. It's just goofy, takes me right out of the show.

Edited by Magic

It looks like Tatiana Maslany playing a character. It isn't at all convincing which is a shame because it hasn't seemed like that until now. She's done a hard job so well. It never felt like I was watching her acting.The writers have pushed things too far. It's one thing to have an idea conceptually, it's another to portray something on screen. It's just goofy, takes me right out of the show.

I kind of agree.