Jay Beezy

How would you like to see the Toretto/O'Conner saga end?

There's a part of me that thinks that the ending of Tokyo Drift represents a good ending to the their saga, given that Dom's line "I got nothin' but time" has a sense of finality and closure to it. However, if that's the ending they use, that would prevent Sean from returning, which would upset fans who are tired of keeping him out of the franchise.

On the other side, both Fast Five and Furious 6 have had endings that had a sense of finality and closure to them, only to have tags that tease the next installment. As such, Fast 7 could repeat Tokyo Drift's ending, thus making it feel like closure, only to tease Fast 8 in the credits. Then we can have Sean rejoin the franchise and all bets will be off in 8 and 9. In such a case, I could see Dom sacrificing himself to save Brian in the final film, and then would end with Brian as the new patriarch of the extended family.

Edited by Jay Beezy

I just hope that nobody important dies.

Once the films presumably start taking place after the entirety of Tokyo Drift, i.e. after Dom meets Sean at the end of Tokyo Drift, then all bets are off.

Edited by Jay Beezy

Then again, just killing off unnecessaries will make things feel a bit superficial.

not really. I mean we already know them. so the audience will kinda be heart broken.

They have to Injured badly Tej tho. to make an impact

F7 represented the perfect ending to a franchise but they hinted a while ago that it would just open a whole new world for the rest of the franchise and as Vin always says - the new trilogy..

I would love to see Nolanesque approach to the franchise/F8/ending...