Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Neo

Aquaman | Dec 21 2018 | James Wan | Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen, Nicole Kidman. Dolph Lundgren joins - Drago vs Drogo. Filming has begun.

Neo    10,726
Neo    10,726

That includes kicking the tires on films for Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Warner Bros.’ plan would be to release two "Man of Steel" films before moving on to the "Justice League," a project everyone at Warner Bros. unofficially acknowledges is being developed.

Edited by Neo

Neo    10,726

By the looks of it we will get MoS2 in 2015, followed by JL in 2016. Then I would imagine a new DC character in 2017, maybe 2 like Marvel is doing right now. So at best Aquaman by 2017.

Neo    10,726
I'd love to see an Aquaman movie. I think he's a terrific character. People know him. The world is amazing. Working with Ivan Reis on 'Aquaman' and later Paul Pelletier, the visuals are exciting. The characters are exciting. There are creatures. Ninety percent of the oceans have never been seen by human eyes. Most of our threats come from space, but I also think that having threats come from the deep sea would be great to see.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1710923/aquaman-movie-2013-san-diego-comic-con.jhtml

PRESIDENT BKB    12,876

OPENING WEEKEND

Realistically?? About 50M OW and 125M Domestic finish.. I don't know of anyone clamoring for an Aquaman movie and the closest would be Kevin Costner in WATERWORLD..

Jonwo    3,544

I think Aquaman could be successful if done right, a great film would help redefine the character to the general public who still think of his Super Friends persona. The only real obstacle is that its likely to VFX heavy which would mean a large budget is needed.

• Like 1

DeeCee    15,321

Wasn't Aquaman already released in 2006?  :D

Posted Image

Tough act following James Cameron.
  • Like 2

Jonwo    3,544

I really cannot se Damon as Aquaman, I imagine WB will likely go for someone either unknown or semiknown.

Kalel009Shel    4,378

Im a little nervous if Jason is our title character though Neo... My friend has this cat done any quality film acting to his credit. His film conan looked so bad I thought his career has to be toast.. And conan tanked so bad as it deserved too. Heck the guy from Smallville's Aquaman looks better fit for this  part.. Share your thoughts

grim22    51,832

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/aquaman-movie-hooks-two-writers-724966

'Aquaman' Movie Hooks Two Writers (Exclusive)

Will Beall, who wrote "Gangster Squad," and Kurt Johnstad, who wrote "300: Rise of an Empire," are tackling two separate scripts for Warner Bros.Will Beall and Kurt Johnstad are sleeping with the fishes.

The scribes are writing – separately - scripts forAquaman, one of the installments of Warner Bros’ multi-movie scheme to create a cinematic universe based on the DC Entertainment characters. 

Aquaman is being developed on dual tracks, where studios and producers hire two separate writers to work on a project in the hopes of getting the best version. 

One of the reasons for the practice is the setting of release dates while the project is still in development and giving it a muscular push. Warners needs just that as last week it dated nine untitled DC movies between 2016 and 2020. 

Warners is not revealing which one of those will be Aquaman but the first untitled DC movie is due for release on Aug. 5, 2016 and two in 2017 (June 23 and Nov. 17, respectively.)

• Like 1