acsc1312

1.18 The End

We have reached the end of season 1! It has been one wild ride with its ups and downs. Players falling in and out of first place from week to week. We have our final 3 in DoctorWho, Spaghetti, and Numbers. Who will win the title of first ever Box Office War champion? We'll find out early next week. Here's the challenge

Predict WWZ's 3day OW (2 decimals, please)

Predict Monsters University's OW as a percentage of Monsters Inc's OW (62.58m)

Predict Man of Steel's percent drop from last weekend

Predict the Bling Ring's gross this weekend

Predict the combined gross of the films in spots 2-5 (don't have to identify them)

BONUS

Predict the following placements:

Predict Monsters University's OW gross (3 decimals)

Predict This is the End and Now You See Me's combined totals through Sunday (3 decimals)

DUE FRIDAY AT 7PM CENTRAL

There will also be some stuff going on behind the scenes that will impact the finale, but focus on this and do your best. Good luck!

Since they're all three contestants in BOA, the winner will get 20 points in Box Office Alliance, also, as tie over to this game...which still, IMO, partially grew out of BOA.

No offense to Numbers, who I believe was my teammate when this game started, but I'm rooting for Spaghetti to win War and sadly get eliminated on BOA thus, the 20 points going to my partner Goffe.   :D

No offense to Numbers, who I believe was my teammate when this game started, but I'm rooting for Spaghetti to win War and sadly get eliminated on BOA thus, the 20 points going to my partner Goffe.   :D

But if Spaghetti doesn't get eliminated...then he keeps those points.

And if Spaghetti does not lose in the BOA challenge...

yoda-push-o.gif