The Creator

4.10 "The Last That Could Be Done"

When have you known me not to? Too bad you got yourself kicked off, it was fun putting you on the top of all those elimination rankings during our earlier streak.

:rofl: I'd rethink your statements before we kick your ass. :P

Also! Because it would be biased if I see your answers but you don't see mine, I'll be posting my answers here. You guys can do the same or you can still PM them to me. It doesn't matter cause regardless I will be seeing all of your answers as I'm the score-keeper. But every time I've played the game before, I've never had bias allowing myself to win (although I usually do win somehow). 

Holy cow, we're not even in the top 10 yet. I'm sure Creator has some more epicness ready for the climax of the already classic season. Mind you guys, it's not always good to be the frontrunner. When a team dominates a season it normally doesn't end well. ;)

I can't help it that I'm amazing!

The Challenge - Week 10

This is a harsh Challenge. ChD goes in for his second time this season, twice in a row now in fact. Last week was a breeze against Schumacher, who had vanished from the game...but this week, ChD faces a more formidable foe in Spaghetti, a rookie player of sorts who has veteranish experience. That is to say, he has appeared in three episodes in prior seasons and has certainly made a name for himself this season. Now ChD goes up against a bigger competitor, and if he loses, "The Gold Seekers" will be ruined as Jay will stand alone. Let's see how the two competitors did:

ChD:

95.69% (a great score. Usually one this high should be enough to win. Is it?)

Spaghetti:

NO! It wasn't...as Spaghetti went slightly higher with 97.69% as his final score in this Challenge.

A cold moment indeed. Jay is left alone now as his partner dies. Is this the end of "The Gold Seekers" or does fate have something else in play? Find out soon as the Top Ten games begin!

We have ten competitors left, which traditionally means the Top Ten games are set to begin. But there are some factors at play here which ensures that they are not yet set to begin...not until next week will we have an official run down of our Top Ten finalists.

The Legend Challenge - Round 3

This week, the objective was to outscore The Creator in the third round of the Legend Challenge. All standing Legends (those who have cahsed their chips in or have had theirs stolen) had to compete in this round against The Creator. If they scored higher, they would receive unknown rewards. If they scored lower, they would face unknown punishments. Let's see how each player did.

The Creator:

The score to beat is...76.99%. Shouldn't be too hard.

Alfred:

Alfred scored 73.64%. This fell below The Creator's score, and thus Alfred will have some punishment in line for him.

CEDAR: 

CEDAR has a chance to once again be the most dangerous player. All he has to do is beat The Creator. And did he?

YES! With a score of 90.61%

Goffe:

Goffe scored 83.31%, thus exempting himself from the punishment. He will also receive a prize.

Riczhang:

Ric didn't do too well in his first Legend Challenge. This time, the stakes are different. Did he survive?

YES! with a score of 86.48%

The rewards and punishments will be disclosed.