The Creator

4.13 "Rejuvenation"

Yeah...but maybe not. Something unprecedented is happening in this Challenge. It's wickedly twisted the way it's turning out. At least a couple players will be displeased with what is about to happen. The question is, will Jim be one of them?

The Challenge - Week 13

"The Shadowkillers" won again. This meant only they were safe. In the end, it wasn't going to be just two people who entered this Challenge. Three contestants were going in, and only one will walk out. The first contestant entering this three-way Challenge is obvious. He has put up an unexpectedly great run all season, occasionally venturing to the forefront, and has won a Challenge before. He's a rookie player but he packs a punch, and he has outlived his original Gold Seeker partner. It is...

JAY SALAHI!

Good luck, Jay. You go up against a tough crowd here. This next candidate going in also chose not to purchase any immunities, as he would only have been able to afford one. It would have been a waste all things considering. He's always been a strong player in the game, very consistent too, and he's the only player to make it into the Final Five games three seasons in a row. This week will test whether he can make that into a four time streak. Formerly a Legend who has fallen on some rough times, with losing his power chip to DoctorWho and then becoming indebted to CEDAR, Riczhang, and Goffe, it is

ALFRED!

Alfred can handle this no doubt. He's won the majority of the Challenges he's participated in. But this time, it's the third candidate who is the big surprise here. Immunities were sorted out, and in the long run, the last candidate going in to this week's Challenge is a sad one. It's a sad moment because whether he wins or loses, his team will never be the same again. It is...

CHASMMI

So two Destroyers, the last two, are going in against a Gold Seeker. With Spaghetti defeated already, only Alfred and Chasmmi live to bear on the name of "The Destroyers of Evil"...and now, their path to destroy all evil they can find is at an end. Because only one can win, and that means this is an end to "The Destroyers". Alfred and Chasmmi, allies who have fought valiantly together, must now fight against each other. Alfred has done so before, once last season against Acsc in a Challenge. He won then. Will he win again?

Here is The Challenge:

DEADLINE: THURSDAY, JULY 18 AT 5:00 A.M. EASTERN (4:00 A.M. CENTRAL)

1. Predict Grown Up 2's Wednesday gross

2. Predict Pacific Rim's Wednesday per theater average

3. Predict Despicable Me 2's Wednesday percent drop from last Wednesday

*Immunity purchases/point deductions: Acsc and Jim Shorts each had 10 points deducted for one immunity purchase.

This worked out nicely. So far.

PS - Creator, there's also the matter of the last Legends challenge prize for topping your score. Did that get handed out already and I somehow missed it?

PSS - did Goffe somehow pass it along to me?

PSSS - that token write up has me saying one thing every time I check back to this thread.

Valar Morghulis

This worked out nicely. So far.

PS - Creator, there's also the matter of the last Legends challenge prize for topping your score. Did that get handed out already and I somehow missed it?

PSS - did Goffe somehow pass it along to me?

PSSS - that token write up has me saying one thing every time I check back to this thread.

Valar Morghulis

PS - Yes, it's been handed out. No, you haven't missed it because it hasn't been revealed...entirely. Not even to those involved.

PSS - Dare I say it. Dare I say it.

PSSS - I will say this is the right path to follow.

I'm thinking a score of 98+% will be needed to win this challenge. Good luck guys.

If this turns out to be the case then DM2 has killed me.

At least my 3 hours of excel based calculations has given me a score that isn't an embarassment though

4.13 "Rejuvenation" - Challenge 13

It's a three-way Challenge, and two are on the chopping block. An entire team at stake, and the nature of uncertainty stays in the mix.

Let's see how each of the contestants did on a question-by-question basis.

Question 1

Alfred:

96.82% (A good score)

Chasmmi:

94.92% (The other Destroyer is lagging slightly behind, but too close to call)

Jay Salahi:

93.88% (Falling in last place. He's the lone wolf of this battle.)

Question 2

Alfred:

96.54% (Still a solid score. Enough to maintain his lead?)

Chasmmi:

95.16% (Perhaps. At least, that is, Alfred has a consistent lead over his partner. How about Jay?)

Jay Salahi:

84.72% (Ouch. A harsh fall and one that could definitely cost him his chance at making it through this.

Alfred has a clear lead so far, but Chasmmi isn't too far behind. Jay has a lot of recover to do. Question 3 will determine it all.

Question 3

Alfred:

71.74% (Hmm, a steep fall. This might cost him if Chasmmi scored hgih enough)

Chasmmi:

97.44% (Yes he did. This looks highly favorable now.)

Jay Salahi:

16.99% (Ooh, that sucks. I believe you mistyped 84% instead of 48%)

It looks pretty obvious now. The player leaving in 10th place with a score of 65.20% is

Jay Salahi

. A sad loss. And now, leaving in 9th place with a score of 88.37%...a score that cost him another placement in the Final Five, is

Alfred, who bows out at his lowest seasonal rank ever. A sad loss

. And moving on to join the other 8 is...

Chasmmi. Now, however, he is partnerless.

Edited by The Creator

4.13 "Rejuvenation" (concluded)

Alfred is gone. But a legacy of him still remains. A legacy borne of his good skill and strategy, manipulation and sportsmanship, competiveness and ambition: his Legend status. Alfred has performed well for 3, now 4, consecutive seasons, always placing high on the rankings and always leaving his mark on the season in some way. Now he leaves us again, but his Legend chip is still in play.

The Sacrifice Chip expires today, with Alfred's demise. Although the chip passed on to another when Alfred lost it in the Legend Challenge, it's true spirit lies with Alfred, and dies with him. So now, DoctorWho must return to us, defenseless as he lacks any points. DoctorWho always lacks any partners, as 24Lost was eliminated and Numbers has shipped over to another team. Indeed, no one knows for certain that Numbers' loyalities ever lay with Doc as Doc caused him more grief than was worth. So DoctorWho is allyless, pointless, and still the primary opponent of Shadowkiller CEDAR and perhaps Numbers, too. 

So who better to pair him to than Acsc1312. "The Gold Seekers" lives on, as DoctorWho joins forces with a former Shadowkiller himself...the very Shadowkiller whom Doc eliminated earlier this season. What a truly ironic pairing. We shall see how this alliance works for the duo. Acsc bears the highest point count of all eight remaining players; DoctorWho bears the lowest. Yet both are equal in skill, so this shall be a truly splendid match up. And how will "The Shadowkillers" react now as one of their own is banded to their biggest enemy?

But the gold that was sought has finally been found, and so "The Gold Seekers" are no longer the "Seekers." The team shall now be called "The Gold Lords". 

Yes, yes this shall be good.