Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

Maybe it's just me, but it wasn't really attempting more than a few jokes, rather it was trying to just get you settled in with the concept.

Good thing the concept is hysterical. And I love the poster.

I like how they are not showing the jokes. I would rather see the jokes in the theater. 

• Like 5

I like how they are not showing the jokes. I would rather see the jokes in the theater. 

Yeah, I don't think it's a bad thing at all. For me, the pair and the concept sells itself to me.

• Like 5

They're gonna have to sell the concept, but it looks like an interesting film.  Certainly different than any of the other big comedies this year which could either hurt it or help it. October has some more competition than last year with three horror films-PA 5 and Ouija, plus the Untitled New Line horror. 

I can see that its going to be another 'lets riff off each other - fuck the script' type of comedy and that just doesn't work for me as much as it works for everyone else 

Its maybe that you need to like the people who are doing it and I don't ( nor do I hate them )