Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Jay Hollywood

What Movie are you watching right now?

K1stpierre    16,620

Watched The Departed last night. It was pretty good, a little bit confusing in the beginning. Overall I liked it, the ending was sad and yet full of twists.

Fancyarcher    32,102

Just got back from the Bling Ring.

I can’t it’s a great movie, or even a good movie, but it is an interesting film.The subject material might seem a little depressing for regular moviegoers, and it’s Sofia Coppola so it’s a love it or hate kind of deal, but I thought that the style of directing, certainty made it one of 2013’s most interesting movies in that regard.

K1stpierre    16,620

The Departed is phenomenal.

Yeah, it was good. It's definitely a movie to watch again. The first 20 minutes or so I was confused, because I didn't know who at first was suppose to be the good cop and bad cop. Wasn't very clear, not sure if it was intended to be that way. But once I figured it out, it was a great movie. The ending was not what I expected.

langer    1,365

Re watching  X Men First Class.  Didn't like Jen Law in this at first but she's growing on me more and more.   

Incarnadine    2,044

Videodrome

I'd forgotten just how twisted and messed up this movie is. Possibly the weirdest movie I've ever seen, and after 30 years since it came out it holds up pretty well.

ChD    8,121

Getting Before Sunrise. Gonna watch it tonight, possibly tomorrow if I'm too tired.

• Like 1

MagnetMan    1,049

That trilogy REALLY works when you follow them as they are released and you are in the age bracket each film represents.