The Creator

4.16 "A New Legend Rises"

I was counting on millers over performing but I didn't think PJ2 would flop so badly.

If Planes drops a bit more with actuals and PJ2 increases a bit it will salvage a couple questions for me. Every little bit is going to help for any of us this week.

Apparently Lovelace opened in 118 theaters AND bombed too. FMLx10000

It opened in that many theaters and mojo didn't report it? ###@@@@@

Yeah. I thought it was only opening in a handful of theaters and I made a PTA prediction accordingly. Oops.

I nailed a couple questions almost exactly, but I also flopped miserably on a few thanks to underwhelming expansions and openings. God Uekacreator has punished me for my hubris on Friday.

Numbers' Challenge

Most of you already assume Numbers is in the finale, because he posted a rough (albeit accurate) estimate of his score earlier. 

Numbers had to score above 95% in order to remain alive after this Challenge and to join Jim Shorts and CEDAR in the finale. 

Numbers did score 96.95%, which is above the 95% mark.

However, as the manipulative little bitch that I am, I changed at the last moment.

Numbers actually had to score above 97.5%, and he did not.