Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Fast 8 will be two movies shot back to back?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/justin-lin-may-direct-the-final-multi-film-fast-and-furious-movie-179

Fuck you, YA book to movie adaptions for starting this trend! :angry:

Blame Warner and Potter for these PArt I and PArt II.

• Like 1

Well, it could also be a Matrix/Pirates situation, where 8 and 9 are one long story and not 8.1 and 8.2. In which case we blame...Robert Zemeckis for starting the whole idea with Back to the Future?

Godfather, Superman, 3/4 Musketeers.

They should stop giving the number and come up with titles.

I was hoping they'd call one "Only the Fast, Only the Furious", as a legit title, not a joke one. I think it's a befitting title.

But truthfully, there's a part of me that also dislikes subtitles as well. I guess generally there's too much repetitiveness among them: "Age of..." "Return of..." "Rise of..." "Revenge of...". How many more of those do we need?

Edited by Jay Beezy

The weekend prior to Easter weekend is The Flash  not that it would be big, but would hurt it somewhat. Father's Day Weekend against Untitled Pixar if not TS4 or TI2 would be fine and imagine a sub 15% drop on Sunday. :drool:

Edited by Neo

The weekend prior to Easter weekend is The Flash  not that it would be big, but would hurt it somewhat. Father's Day Weekend against Untitled Pixar if not TS4 or TI2 would be fine and imagine a sub 15% drop on Sunday. :drool:

Universal would be insane to put Fast 8 against a Pixar film. It's not going to happen. Stick with Spring 2017 if they fast track it or Memorial Day 2018

I was hoping they'd call one "Only the Fast, Only the Furious", as a legit title, not a joke one. I think it's a befitting title.

But truthfully, there's a part of me that also dislikes subtitles as well. I guess generally there's too much repetitiveness among them: "Age of..." "Return of..." "Rise of..." "Revenge of...". How many more of those do we need?

Only the Fast would be a great title for the final film,

Universal would be insane to put Fast 8 against a Pixar film. It's not going to happen. Stick with Spring 2017 if they fast track it or Memorial Day 2018

Only the Fast would be a great title for the final film,

Like I said if its not TI2 or TS4 would be fine. If its something like Cars 3 no problem. Spring 2017 is already stacked and Easter is taken. Memorial against Lego Batman and IJV has a good shot for that date.