Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

23 hours ago, John Rambo said:

F8 has officially started the declining trend.

For me Fast 5,6,7 was pretty good and importantly entertaining!

But F8 was piece of shit apart from OTP action scenes (If you like it)  nothing great to brag about it!

F9 would be a better choice then Hobbs movie. I'd like this franchisee to end on a good note. Infact id say it reached peaks during F7 itself.

Im with Tyrese dont disappoint fast family by doing Hobbs movie now :D 

It's funny you say this because I thought differently about F8. Sure, you can argue how good a movie it was at the end of the day, but I walked put of the theatre appreciating the bit of range I saw from Vin Diesel. I appreciated how up close and personal that movie got for Dominic, and of course the action was a blast. Honestly, for me F7 was more of the same old than F8.

The one thing I HATED was the crew joining forces with Deckard Shaw. So predictable too. I wish that a badass antagonist could stay a badass antagonist.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JB33 said:

It's funny you say this because I thought differently about F8. Sure, you can argue how good a movie it was at the end of the day, but I walked put of the theatre appreciating the bit of range I saw from Vin Diesel. I appreciated how up close and personal that movie got for Dominic, and of course the action was a blast. Honestly, for me F7 was more of the same old than F8.

The one thing I HATED was the crew joining forces with Deckard Shaw. So predictable too. I wish that a badass antagonist could stay a badass antagonist.

Yea it was Dominic show all the way but for me it was more of hurried up with silly and senseless plot. I walked out of theater cursing the director and studio for spoiling my movie watching experience :D

FAST is basically about Over-the-Top action scenes but F8 was way too much for me. Sure i like stallone and action but i reached peaks some time back as i was a sucker for action movies. Now its all over. Movies like MI has OT action scenes but it kinda looks believable unlike this series. This is one reason. 

Oh yes like you said whats with statham and his mother and then he teams up with Rock that spoiled the FUN. 

24 minutes ago, RichWS said:

F8 reminded me of Spectre: Two of my favorite franchises yet 10-15 minutes into both, I kept thinking "This isn't working, this isn't working."

I really hated those first 10 minutes but once Dom got into pure angry mode followed by Vin emoting, I was IN

• Like 1

I think they are running out out ideas, they tried everything: Tanks, Submarines, missiles, planes, snow, desert, bridges, buildings. Well, we still have FF on Mars, the moon or self driving Fast and Furious and we dont have to pay millions to Vin Diesel and The Rock. Any ideas, :P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Finnick said:

I think they are running out out ideas, they tried everything: Tanks, Submarines, missiles, planes, snow, desert, bridges, buildings. Well, we still have FF on Mars, the moon or self driving Fast and Furious and we dont have to pay millions to Vin Diesel and The Rock. Any ideas, :P

Space is the obvious destination to go to for the next one I imagine, but there is also combining the 2 big universals franchise has a possibility, Fast&Furious + Dinosaurs

Jurassic World was so over the top ridiculous, that it made it look possible, have the military loose control of their GMO dinosaurs army and have the gang with cars they use for mission save the day with some soap opera grand twist.

• Haha 1

This series really ran out of steam for me with 8.  Seven would have been the best time to quit but for $ of course.

Also I bet they're desperately begging Gal Gadot to come back and revive her character.

Edited by B D Joe

27 minutes ago, B D Joe said:

This series really ran out of steam for me with 8.  Seven would have been the best time to quit but for $ of course.

Also I bet they're desperately begging Gal Gadot to come back and revive her character.

we never saw her body. I bet anything she will be back

Surprising. 3 years for next one looks like Hobbs movie is due for 2019.

Rock is on a rampage. 2015 Andreas 2017 FF 2018 Rampage 2019 Skyscraper and Hobbs(maybe?) 2020 FF9.

It peaked around 7 and Universal like any other studio went ahead with 3 parts.