Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

55 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

3/6

Were not totally agreeing on the order but...you damn well know which one is the worst.  There's far bigger sins than being mind numbingly stupid...it's called being boring.  I'm looking at you part 4.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

you know that 4 is vin's favourite. he must love the Toretto moping because it keeps being in these movies even the new fun ones. i can tell from the trailers there's gonna be A LOT here too.

I love Vin but it's quite clear he would know a good movie from a hole in the ground.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 10:25 PM, robertman2 said:

Vin's best movie is The Pacifier

On 3/11/2017 at 10:35 PM, Walt Disney said:

I am going to say it is GOTG.

easily Saving Private Ryan

as for this series since the lists showed up :P

and the rest 

I dug Fast Five when it came out, that was a great surprise and is still easily the best of the series IMO.   But ever since I think the movies having been getting more and more "winky wink",  the schtick may be getting worn out.  The Dwayne Johnson/Jason Stathom stuff in this looks funny as hell though so I'll probably end up seeing it, but I think I might be getting furious fatigue after this one.  Oh and family family family family family

• Like 5

For some reason I've seen all of these at one time or another, and all in theaters besides 3.  Seems like most of you agree 5 was the best.  I'd say 5 and 1 by a lot....then I don't even know.  After the last one I decided I'm throwing in the towel for seeing these in the theatre.  But looking at the April releases, there's just not that much that is must see for me.  Lost city of Z, the circle, free fire and the promise are maybes, so I might get sucked in again.  Damn it, ha.