Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

5 hours ago, Frozen said:

Please, please, please go! I want to know if the spoilers are correct. I volunteer to watch the girl. 

Lmao. I tried everything. I'm stuck. 4 of my friends are going so I'll tell you if that Rumor is true. Just like you I pray it isn't. I can see it but it just plain lazy writing. Not that FF has great writing but still.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Hope we will have a message at the end of the movie that will tell teenagers it is not safe to drive your car next nuclear submarines.

Car Safety is a serious matter.

Too true. 

Think of how many teens probably died trying to do what Mater did in Cars 2.

17 hours ago, SophieSlut said:

Too true. 

Think of how many teens probably died trying to do what Mater did in Cars 2.

There were a few deaths due to Fast 1 when people tried to do the famous car pass under the semi move. 

Look at the overseas percentage for XXX. It's at 87%. 

Now obviously, Fate of the Furious isn't going to be that high, but I do think it's a good sign. 

If the ratio of overseas interest did remain the same from xXx to FOTF, and the current domestic projections held out, it would put FOTF at over 2 billion worldwide.

4 minutes ago, SophieSlut said:

Look at the overseas percentage for XXX. It's at 87%. 

Now obviously, Fate of the Furious isn't going to be that high, but I do think it's a good sign. 

If the ratio of overseas interest did remain the same from xXx to FOTF, and the current domestic projections held out, it would put FOTF at over 2 billion worldwide.

I think overseas percentage will be less. FOTF doesn't have Donnie Yen. ;)

Peter Sciretta‏Verified account @slashfilm 4m4 minutes ago
The Fate of the Furious takes the ridiculousness of the franchise to a whole new level, yet feels very different. Should be a gigantic hit.

ErikDavis‏Verified account @ErikDavis 6m6 minutes ago
THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS is no joke. Doubles down on action, emotion, intensity, humor &, of course, family. The NYC stuff is off the chain. 

Jeff Sneider‏Verified account @TheInSneider 4m4 minutes ago
THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS features some great action set pieces but I think I may be too old for this franchise, which just isn't the same now

Germain Lussier‏Verified account @GermainLussier 3m3 minutes ago
The Fate of the Furious is another winning entry in the franchise. Crazy, fun, and yet very different feeling. I laughed, I cried, I cheered

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Truckasaurus said:

The Fate of the Furious takes the ridiculousness of the franchise to a whole new level, yet feels very different. Should be a gigantic hit.

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS is no joke. Doubles down on action, emotion, intensity, humor &, of course, family. The NYC stuff is off the chain. 

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS features some great action set pieces but I think I may be too old for this franchise, which just isn't the same now

The Fate of the Furious is another winning entry in the franchise. Crazy, fun, and yet very different feeling. I laughed, I cried, I cheered

sUQvzJjTswBx.gif

Awwww yiissssssss, always bet on #Family

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, Truckasaurus said:

I'm mad I'm going to miss this :sadben:

• Like 1