Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Just now, Jay Beezy said:

Peter Sciretta in his review said

Reveal hidden contents

Pure speculation but

Spoiler

I'm guessing that means Kurt Russel is the real villain. Would explain why he's ok with Shaw being freed.

8 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Pure speculation but

Hide contents

I'm guessing that means Kurt Russel is the real villain. Would explain why he's ok with Shaw being freed.

That doesn't really explain why Dom is being manipulated by Cipher and having no choice. Doesn't really connect the dots so to speak.

Edited by Jay Beezy

48 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Pure speculation but

Hide contents

Spoiler

Kurt Russell secret bad guy in all the blockbusters? (Not a real GotG spoiler just an assumption on my part)

4 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

I thought you didn't know and you had friends who were going to see it tomorrow to find out.

Also, no thanks.

I do have  friends going tomorrow. I also Had a friend who went today. I got the screen cap to prove lol. I know about the spoiler since last month at the test screening. I just wanted it to be confirmed which it was today and im sure tomorrow 2.

Edited by Dragon

On 2017/3/29 at 0:34 AM, Blaze Heatnix said:

According to someone from gamefaqs, who claims to have watched the movie, Dom is bad because

Reveal hidden contents

I think it’s real. A Chinese critic already watched the film and said this in Internet: 

Spoiler

"The best part of Furious 8 I think is the senses about Jason and a baby.” She said,”Jason saved the baby from badass and also needed to keep the baby do not cry. The identity of the baby would shock many people."

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

I think it’s real. A Chinese critic already watched the film and said this in Internet: 

Hide contents

"The best part of Furious 8 I think is the senses about Jason and a baby.” She said,”Jason saved the baby from badass and also needed to keep the baby do not cry. The identity of the baby would shock many people."

Sure, why not.  Family!