A Marvel Fanboy

Thor 2 OS Over 400M Club

Something I finally learnt last May: do not underestimate Marvel. NEVER. IM3 has increased 500 million OS from IM2. That is a 160% increase. Let's give to Thor 2 a 100% increase because first part already had 3D and lower appealing of Hemsworth than RDJ. On the other hand, this could have some late legs because Christmas. And Loki... I am thinking it can land somewhere 525-575. I am out, but, IMHO, this club is not so crazy as many think.

• Like 2

I like thor -- but I don't think it will beat MOS 680Mil WW, let alone just for OS.

I'm out -- OS $350-400Mill

Besides Ironman/Spiderman/TA no other Marvel Superhero have gross anywhere close.

Edited by Subzero

Something I finally learnt last May: do not underestimate Marvel. NEVER. IM3 has increased 500 million OS from IM2. That is a 160% increase. Let's give to Thor 2 a 100% increase because first part already had 3D and lower appealing of Hemsworth than RDJ. On the other hand, this could have some late legs because Christmas. And Loki... I am thinking it can land somewhere 525-575. I am out, but, IMHO, this club is not so crazy as many think.

Its nothing to do with Marvel, we all know that IM is the most popular and most beloved Avenger in the roster(So everyone knew IM3's gonna pass billion dollar mark), while Thor (lets talk honestly) is the least favorite superhero in TA. So this movie will make more money in OS than MOS, but anything over 500 won't happen for sure!

DC fanboys called me a troll when I kindly warned them again and again that trailer could be cheating and Synder is a hack. They insisted MoS will be best reviews summer movie, will do 400M DOM and beat the shit out of IM3. Poor fanboys. CEDAR even sweared his MOS OVER TASM WW was a lock and called me a troll when I told him it was not. And his club failed, he disappeared.Now their masterpiece MoS will crash and burn before TDW, a tiny movie about one the C-lister friends of Ironman.Revenge time. Bitches.

There is so much right and wrong happen in this post. I'm torn.

I like this attitude.

Give 500M increase to Thor, similar as IM3 had, 700M+ OS will be done !

Its nothing to do with Marvel, we all know that IM is the most popular and most beloved Avenger in the roster(So everyone knew IM3's gonna pass billion dollar mark), while Thor (lets talk honestly) is the least favorite superhero in TA. So this movie will make more money in OS than MOS, but anything over 500 won't happen for sure!

I can't even begin to describe how ridiculous that statement is.
  • Like 2

"It's better to be under estimate and be greatly happy when the outcome is higher, then over estimate and be disappointed when it doesn't meet your expectations."

Tell that to DC loonies.

Thanks.

There are 150M DOM+ club for Gravity, for Elysium; there were 200M DOM club for Bomb Ranger. There were countless clubs that missed by more than 50%, or more than 100%, or 300%+.

I dont see how my club is not any bolder than those countless failed ones that have missed by 50%+/100%+/300%+.

Pretty sure my club wont miss by 50% lol. Not that bold at all.

Edited by firedeep