The Creator

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On"

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best season of Box Office Alliance?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
  2. 2. Who is the ultimate Legend of the season?

• Acsc1312 (Thief Power Chip)
    • Alfred (Sacrifice Power Chip)
    • Baumer (Resurrection Power Chip)
    • CEDAR (Clean Slate Power Chip)
    • DoctorWho (Team Swap Power Chip)
    • Goffe (Shield Power Chip)
    • Jim Shorts (Unknown Power Chip)
    • Riczhang (Elimination Power Chip)
    • Totem (Team Creation Power Chip)

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On" (The End Of One)

This is what makes us all. And so, this is what shall break us.

Jim is sitting prettiest of all. His current score: 50.37%.

CEDAR has to catch up. He currently sits at: 42.95%.

Although both are low, it will be a tremendous challenge for CEDAR to catch up to Jim. And Jim still has one more chip in play. The Power Chip glows. He's ready to use it.

Question 9

Jim hesitates. Yes. Not yet. The next question will be the last, and there, Jim will use his chip one last time...and he will win. CEDAR will die! It is inevitable. So Jim plays it safe. Lets himself score 61.70%. That's alright. Jim won't lose yet. It may be a low score, but CEDAR can't possibly manage much better. And then Question 10 will be the end of it.

CEDAR doesn't pay Numbers any heed. Focus only on Jim. Ignore Numbers.

Numbers can sense this...he sees what Jim is playing at though. So, Jim thinks he will bait CEDAR into this trap, then blow him away on the final question. Numbers is unsure if that will work. Yet, let's see it play out. Numbers doesn't go in for the kill. He stands back, letting Jim play out his trap.

And he can see. CEDAR is falling for it. Yes, that look in his eye. CEDAR will fall indeed. Numbers can't help but smile.

CEDAR goes in and scores...72.34%. Yes, CEDAR may have outscored Jim but...

...wait, what's happening here? CEDAR has literally thrown himself at Jim, wrestling with him. He has a slight upper hand here and...and he takes something. What is that? What? NO! NOOO!

...CEDAR steps back from Jim, who has been stabbed. Jim is bleeding, but there's something worse. A look of horror on his face.

CEDAR has his power chip.

Question 10 (The Final Question)

CEDAR holds Jim's Power Chip up. And he breaks it.

How did he manage to get that from Jim? He saw the weakness in Jim. That was it. When Jim let his guard down, CEDAR put his up.

CEDAR had one final chip of his own. You see, CEDAR is the Ultimate Legend. He held one Power Chip: the Clean-Slate Chip. He beat Riczhang and stole the Elimination Chip. He beat The Creator and won a special token. And...he outlasted every other Legend (minus the newcomer Jim Shorts)...and as a special reward, he gets one final chip of his own. Small, something minor. But good in the long run.

CEDAR steals Jim's Power Chip and breaks it with his own chip. But more importantly, it does something else. 

CEDAR reverses Jim Short's last use of the Power Chip. Jim used the chip three times, but CEDAR can't erase all of that as his chip is too weak. But it is strong enough to reverse the most recent use of Jim's chip.

So that lowers Jim's score significantly.

Jim stands at 44.79% now.

CEDAR is at 46.21%.

CEDAR is winning.

Jim doesn't understand what happened. Stunned. He's too stunned. If he doesn't put up a final fight here, the gap will widen, and CEDAR will finish him. But if CEDAR falters, then Jim can still win. He may not have his Power Chip anymore, but he can still finish CEDAR. He MUST!

CEDAR scores 66.36%. His final score is 48.23%. 

All Jim really needs is a 75% score to win. It shouldn't be too hard. But if he fails to reach that, then CEDAR will beat him.

Jim Shorts scores...

35.45%

Numbers watches as Jim falls. CEDAR has defeated him by an unexpected blow. Jim's final score is 43.62%. How did this happen? Numbers was not expecting it. CEDAR is a mighty foe, and Jim put up a very interesting duel. 

...now Numbers must intervene.

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On" (The End)

Jim Shorts has fallen. CEDAR has a look of victory in his eyes. He has won this battle. 

But there's one he cast aside. Not paying attention, CEDAR forgot about Numbers. He focused solely on Jim Shorts. And Numbers let it happen. Numbers let CEDAR kill Jim. In away, Numbers kind of feels that would be best. Because he knew if CEDAR didn't, Numbers would have had to. Sometimes if you get too cocky, you have to be told when to stop. Numbers loves Jim as a true friend, but he cannot deny that Jim had to be shown his place. It pains him, but now it gives reason for Numbers to attack CEDAR full out.

A breakdown of Numbers' scores for the first five questions must now be taken into consideration. He held them back, but now he must full out attack CEDAR. And here it goes.

Question 1: 97.79%

Question 2: 0.00%

Question 3: 63.99%

Question 4: 73.43%

Question 5: 0.00%

Combined with his scores for Questions 6-8, that puts his overall score currently at 47.83%.

Numbers must rely on the last two questions to win. CEDAR's final score is not too much higher, but if Numbers falters on Questions 9 or 10, then he may lose. And that would be unbearable.

CEDAR turns as Numbers approaches him. Numbers just saw CEDAR defeat his loyal partner, so he comes at him full force on the same question.

Question 10

Jim failed here. Numbers can't make the same mistake. He pushes hard...harder...harder! CEDAR will not bend. And...a snap, and Numbers crumbles. 28.43%.

Numbers' average is 45.68%.

CEDAR doesn't laugh, nor smile. He doesn't show any emotion. It is the way of the warrior. He has knocked Jim out of contention, and now he is victorious over Numbers. He steps on Numbers as he's down and draws his blade for the kill. There is surprisingly a look of apology in CEDAR's eyes. Numbers was in many ways a younger CEDAR. He had trained under CEDAR for a time. An enemy turned briefly into an ally. But in the end, CEDAR knew more than any others that your allies become your enemies. He had seen it with Acsc. Now, he sees it with Numbers. He almost regrets killing Numbers. But his victory is ensured. It must happen.

Numbers looks up to CEDAR...and there is no pity in Numbers' eyes. No regret. Just like CEDAR. Cold, hard steel. His resolve has not waned. CEDAR thinks he has won...but he forgot one thing. One question, that Numbers skipped in an attempt to outright assault CEDAR. But Numbers must rely back on to Question 9.

Question 9: Numbers scores 96.04%.

With an unexpected move, Numbers takes CEDAR's blade and stabs it through him as he's stunned. CEDAR gurgles for breath then...doubles over and lays flat on his back next to the motionless form of Jim Shorts.

Numbers' final average is 50.71%. Just enough for the win.

He surveys the damage around him. So many lives lost. And for what? For the sake of being a Legend? A brutal season...and only one stands left. Numbers has won. Won against CEDAR, against all the Legends. Numbers has slain the Ultimate Legend. And now what? He sees Jim dead. He sees Goffe dead. Iceroll, Fakhir, Schumacher...24Lost. Gone. All gone. Chasmmi, ChD, Jay Salahi. They fought valiantly. Spaghetti...even Alfred...even the enemy DoctorWho. They all put up an excellent fight. And now they're gone.

...Jim Shorts. Numbers looks upon him and, with his hand, closes his eyes that were left wide open. He will come back for him. He knows it. Jim is dead...but death is not permanent. Not for a Legend. 

This is far from over. And yet, Numbers stands up, not paying any attention to his surroundings. He leaves Jim Shorts to walk off into the sunset. A new time waits on the horizon, and Numbers would stand at its helm.

I was rooting for ceder out of loyalty, but part of me wanted Numbers to win just to have both War and Alliance in the bad the same season. Awesome job to all oh you, and this still remains my favorite game despite me sucking so much this season.

Congrats to Numbers. I knew you could do it. :D:D (But I won't lie, I kinda wanted CEDAR to win just so we could have someone win twice.)

(Oh, and Creator, I do have a question. Before I withdrew from the competition, you gave me the opportunity to get rid of Numbers and CEDAR. What was that about?)

Edited by riczhang

Congrats to Numbers. I knew you could do it. :D:D (But I won't lie, I kinda wanted CEDAR to win just so we could have someone win twice.)

(Oh, and Creator, I do have a question. Before I withdrew from the competition, you gave me the opportunity to get rid of Numbers and CEDAR. What was that about?)

I think that was a real life job offer, and that you're not supposed to talk about it.