Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Dirty Picture is doing fantastic. I don't really consider anyone in that film an A lister, and despite that it's going to be very close to 50 in the first week. I guess I'm overpredicting Don 2 a little bit. I think it could have opened near that level had the response to Ra1 been positive, but that didn't work out to well. Still, I think its got the potential for the 3 day OW, but who knows.

The lukewarm response to its music doesn't help things either. That's why I am not going too high for it.

Very true. The music was a disappointment. I didn't expect another Aaj Ki Raat, but this current album is downright dull

The net is after the government takes entertainment tax off the gross. The entertainment tax percentage has gone down over the last ten years, and even now, the ratio can fluctuate movie by movie due to a whole host of factors

I dislike the "distributor share" method even though its popular with the Bollywood BO community. IMO gross should be the only number of significance. Beyond that, the classification system is another thing that I just don't get. Why classify the degree of success a film has had based on distributor share?

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl Has Low Opening

Friday 9th December 2011 16.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl had a low opening of 30-40% and the film will have to pick up through the weekend to make a mark. The best opening came in the multiplexes of North India where select multiplexes managed a 40-50% start. Mumbai was 25-30% while Ahmedabad was a bit better.

Multiplexes in places like Indore and Nagpur were 20-25% and The Dirty Picture was better on its opening day in week two.

Overall if the film manages to improve it is likely to do best in North India multiplexes and possibly Mumbai city and Bangalore multiplexes.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3788&nCat=