Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Neo

Thor: Ragnarok | November 3, 2017 | First Trailer p105 | William Hurt Returns as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

a2knet    11,339
46 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

The last moments in that new trailer with a TALKING HULK are what I've been demanding since 2008!!

My hype for Thor Ragnarok was already up but now it's sky high!!

Talking Hulk was cool. I know that stand-alone Hulk is not gonna me made anytime soon, but if it get's made, talking Hulk is needed, else it's just smash-smash and get's repeatative. 

• Like 1

Seth Irskens    126

Here's My brother and I's Reaction and Review to this New Super Amazing trailer for Thor Ragnarok. :) The Stutter Brothers Edition!

expensiveho    78

The trailer still trending at #1 on YouTube, I can't believe a Thor film would hold its own against Justice League (and actually win), it really speaks volumes about the work Marvel has done in the last decade.

This isn't undermining JL or going Marvel vs DC, btw. It's equally impressive how the first trailer beat The Last Jedi. I know it'll be the lowest grossing of the 3, though.

• Like 3

Goffe    8,975
2 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Waititi getting so much control. 

:huh: there's barely any trace of his style in the trailer.

• Sympathies 1

AJG    10,122
1 hour ago, expensiveho said:

The trailer still trending at #1 on YouTube, I can't believe a Thor film would hold its own against Justice League (and actually win), it really speaks volumes about the work Marvel has done in the last decade.

This isn't undermining JL or going Marvel vs DC, btw. It's equally impressive how the first trailer beat The Last Jedi. I know it'll be the lowest grossing of the 3, though.

Looking at their views across multiple channels they're about even.

Harpospoke    3,489
5 hours ago, AndyK said:

I agree, the second however was the worst piece of crap ever.

If they keep the human/Earth element out of this, they are heading for another flop IMO.

What makes Thor work is his interaction with humans.

Most I talk to say the opposite.   When the humans show up, I think Thor suffers.   Always seems to be the Thor/Human scenes that bog the whole thing down.

• Like 1

TalismanRing    22,575

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/thor-ragnorak-justice-league-social-media-buzz-1202504534/

‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Leads Social Media Buzz Thanks to Comic-Con

Disney-Marvel’s “Thor: Ragnarok” dominated social media buzz with an impressive 264,000 new conversations last week, according to media-measurement firm ComScore and its PreAct service.

Marvel released a new full trailer featuring both Thor and Hulk at the Marvel showcase at San Diego Comic-Con on July 22. “Thor: Ragnarok” is scheduled for release on Nov. 3.

comscore-7-24.jpg?w=1005

• Like 4

ThomasNicole    219
37 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/thor-ragnorak-justice-league-social-media-buzz-1202504534/

‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Leads Social Media Buzz Thanks to Comic-Con

Disney-Marvel’s “Thor: Ragnarok” dominated social media buzz with an impressive 264,000 new conversations last week, according to media-measurement firm ComScore and its PreAct service.

Marvel released a new full trailer featuring both Thor and Hulk at the Marvel showcase at San Diego Comic-Con on July 22. “Thor: Ragnarok” is scheduled for release on Nov. 3.

comscore-7-24.jpg?w=1005

The marketing for this has been excellent!

• Like 1

TalismanRing    22,575

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1684679/the-best-line-in-thor-ragnaroks-trailer-came-from-a-make-a-wish-kid

The Best Line In Thor: Ragnarok's Trailer Came From A Make-A-Wish Kid

it turns out that the line was not in the script, and it actually came from a Make-A-Wish kid who visited the set. Chris Hemsworth explained:

We had a young kid, a Make-A-Wish kid on set that day. In between the takes I was talking with him, kind-of going back and forth. And he goes, 'You know, you should say, he's a friend from work!' So that young man actually came up with it.