Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Thor: Ragnarok | November 3, 2017 | First Trailer p105 | William Hurt Returns as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

lilmac    4,539

Posted Image

Posted Image

Congrats on 37k posts.  However, I see you have only 6800 or so likes.  You need to pick up your game!!!

TServo2049    2,317

Interesting, but has no effect on the movies. (Though maybe a plot like this could be used in the future - if they ever lose Hemsworth?)

Edited by TServo2049

lilmac    4,539

When I saw the headline about "Thorita", I gasped.  Bold move by Marvel studios!  I then remembered that Thor is a comic book property as well as a movie character.  LOL

Hemsworth isn't going anywhere.

BK007    1,768

I liked Thor 2 but really, I don't need to see Thor 3.

Just like I don't need to see CA3 and IM4 and etc.

CJohn    47,714

What clown has been moving the Thor 3 thread around?

Posted Image

Since we got no confirmation I decided to bring the thread back to here. 

kitik    8,710

There have been zero changes in Thor 3's status over the past few days. Why is the thread moving?

CJohn    47,714

There have been zero changes in Thor 3's status over the past few days. Why is the thread moving?

There were rumors something could be announced today. Instead, they announced Thor was going to be a woman. 

kitik    8,710

right, so, no changes at all to the status of the movie,

it's just as likely to happen now as it was 7 days ago

Kalo    7,331

I feel Marvel hasn't really taped into Thor's true potential, Thor 3 needs to be really fantastical and epic driven, more Shakespearean and less comedic. ad in Enchantress and Beta Ray Bill. and focus on the realms, in fact I think it should take place 100% in the Asguardian realms.  well maybe not 100% but mostly, and they need to kill Jane, so Thor can finally fall for Sif.

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 1

Kalo    7,331

It was basically assumed for 2017. considering everyone knows that July 2016 date is for Doctor Strange, and they aren't going wait 5 years for the sequel. I wouldn't think at least.

• Like 1

Jessie    8,610

I liked Thor 2 but really, I don't need to see Thor 3.

Just like I don't need to see CA3 and IM4 and etc.

Then don't see either of them, or if they disinterest you that much then don't post in that particular movies threads lol. Unless of course you are a bullshitter and you ARE interested... very much likely.