XenoZodiac

How long do you think was the runway of the last scene of F&F6?

So, the first time I saw the movie, I was like...whoa! this runway must be really long. The scene was about 15 min starting from the moment the tires of the plane hit the tarmac. Since airplanes (especially heavy ones) may need more than 200 km/h to take-off (I am not totally sure, though), we can safely say that the average speed of the plane was more than 120 Km/h (the plane never stopped). Since the plane stopped right at the end of the runway, I calculated that the runway is minimum 30 km long. Now, the plane touched down at some point in between the runway, meaning it must be longer.

One of my friends suggested that the action scenes might be occurring simultaneously so actually it might have taken less than 15 min. Considering that the longest airport runway is less than 5 km long and the longest runway in Spain is less than that, we can safely assume there must be at least 6 different action sequences taking place simultaneously.

What do you think?

27 Miles. Yeah, I actually saw someone do the math with facts and stuff (like the necessary speed to take off with that kind of plane, and the time that passed)

Edited by ChD

Your friend is right about the action all happening simultaneously. I don't see how people don't get this.

Presentation? The movie didn't make it look like everything was happening simultaneously (which The Avengers did very well)

Presentation? The movie didn't make it look like everything was happening simultaneously (which The Avengers did very well)

It was obvious. In the scene when Hobbs punch the guy him and dom got into a stand position it cues to Han and giselles I think then it cuts back to hobbs and Dom still in that fighting position. I got it