John Marston

Blu Ray Steelbooks

what Blu Ray steelbooks do you own? 

I think they look really cool.  But the only ones I have are the ones for Oblivion, Saving Private Ryan , The Shawshank Redemption, and The Departed. I would like to get more but I don't want to spend 12 bucks on a movie I already own on Blu ray

Edited by Robert Muldoon
  • Like 1

Safe House (Amazon UK), Taken 2 (Amazon UK), Transfomers 3 (portuguese store), Total Recall (portuguese store), Resident Evil: Retribution (portuguese store), Django Unchained (portuguese store) and Oblivion (Amazon UK).

Edited by CJohn

there's an Avengers Steelbook?

I remember it was released over here in Europe in most countries (Portugal not included <_< ). Iron Man also has one, but this time I will buy it on spanish Amazon, instead of buying the normal release in Portugal like I did with The Avengers.

Edited by CJohn

It was a steelbook you got free at Best Buy for pre-ordering the bluray.

Oh. I remember getting mine at Target because they had the 3D version with a bonus disc for 19.99

Yeah it was free if you preordered it, or you could spend like $6 and get just the steelbook.  So I got the blu ray at Target for the extra disc and paid the $6 for the cover at Best Buy  :)

Safe House (Amazon UK), Taken 2 (Amazon UK), Transfomers 3 (portuguese store), Total Recall (portuguese store), Resident Evil: Retribution (portuguese store), Django Unchained (portuguese store) and Oblivion (Amazon UK).

Got Iron Man 3, The Lone Ranger (both from Spain), Gangster Squad and Snow White and the Huntsman (both from Germany).

Really want Thor 2's steelbook. Not sure if I will get it.

Edited by CJohn