rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

48 minutes ago, CelestialFairyIX said:

I was watching Yuri on Ice thinking it was one of those typical sports anime releases, but then episode 7 came out and everything changed.  0///0 

Its actually the best newcomer this season by far.

Spoiler

Despite being one the gayest things Iv watched but im totally ok with that.

Suppose I have not done my seasonal update. Here is what is worth watching.

1. Yuri on Ice

2. Flip Flappers

3. Drifters

4. March Comes in Like a Lion

5. Keijo

6. Izetta: The Last Witch

Interestingly enough I almost dropped Flip Flappers as I did not enjoy the first two episodes. Seven episodes in and I now love it.

Edited by eXtacy

dude, I need a second season of The Devil is a Part Timer, like...now.

I hate these read the manga/light novels endings. Anime adaptations should stand on their own.

Also, Highschool DxD... wow... the amount of boobs in this show is fucking insane.

18 hours ago, Boxx93 said:

dude, I need a second season of The Devil is a Part Timer, like...now.

I hate these read the manga/light novels endings. Anime adaptations should stand on their own.

Also, Highschool DxD... wow... the amount of boobs in this show is fucking insane.

DXD is awesome :D completely stupid and pervy, but iI love it lol. 

On 25/11/2016 at 1:03 AM, SchumacherFTW said:

My buddy and I are leaving in a few minutes to see it tonight. Going to be my fourth screening :D

:poke:

Fourth time! Stop teasing ...... just two more days for me.

Currently re-watching Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex. I was a huge fan the first time I watched (maybe 6-8 years ago) but its aged extremely well. It was one of the my first anime and I have seen a lot of other anime in the meantime so now I can appreciate how good it actually is.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/code-geass-gets-new-sequel-and-anime-compilation-film-trilogy/.109224

Any thoughts? 

Personally, I think that the ending we had was perfect and and a continuation seems really unnecessary. I'm hoping for the best, but I have no idea where they are going to take this.

17 hours ago, elcaballero said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/code-geass-gets-new-sequel-and-anime-compilation-film-trilogy/.109224

Any thoughts? 

Personally, I think that the ending we had was perfect and and a continuation seems really unnecessary. I'm hoping for the best, but I have no idea where they are going to take this.

Not the biggest Code Geass fan but I know a ton of people loved the way it ended. As long as the continuation does not diminish the results of the first two seasons then I don't see a problem. Also new Gintama announced for the start of next year so Studio Sunrise are set to milking their super franchises.

Just saw Your Name and its an absolutely incredible film. I will have to think about it but I do believe its my favorite film of the year and possible my new favorite anime film, replacing a tie of Nausicaa of the Valley Wind and Howls Moving Castle. Just waiting for the admins to add to the review section and ill add a more detailed analysis.

On 29/11/2016 at 3:58 AM, SchumacherFTW said:

Yes. More. Mooooore. More people must see Your Name, and love it! 

Got back from my second screening. Went by myself this time so no-one would see me bawl my eyes out - and I did. Such a powerful film!

Was not ready to say it after my first screening by now I am confident in praising it as a masterpiece.

My review is up the review movie section!

Edited by eXtacy