rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

Found myself a cinema in London that is still showing Your Name.... It's actually pretty busy, well over half full. Can't wait to watch again in a few minutes. 

Edit: Just got out, it took 5 attempts for them to start the movie, as the framing of the subs meant you couldn't see them. Once it got going though it was an awesome crowd. 

Edited by SchumacherFTW
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2017 at 8:39 AM, eXtacy said:

Updated seasonal impressions. These five are worth watching

1. Youjo Senki

2. Scums Wish

3. Little Witch Academia

4. Interview with Monster Girls

5. Maid Dragon

Little Witch Academia is such a delight to watch from its characters, setting, premise, execution, to animation: the total package!  It's a feel good anime that somehow grips your attention from start to finish and pulls you right into its world!  One of the better anime I've seen these past few years. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

That it is. It's definitely fun though 

First I was a bit ashamed "I just can't watch this, it's too much, so pervy o_o" and now I just love it, the fifth episode has been the episode that definitely made me love it and the following episodes are amazing and so funny as well :)

32 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

First I was a bit ashamed "I just can't watch this, it's too much, so pervy o_o" and now I just love it, the fifth episode has been the episode that definitely made me love it and the following episodes are amazing and so funny as well :)

Pervy doesn't phase me, I'm a fan of DxD after all. 

I just finished this masterpiece right here...

Image result for nichijou

It's Nichijou: My ordinary Life.

Please, I beg you all to watch this over the top surreal bizarre comedy, cause I havent laughed this hard since Shokugeki No Soma, Its that good. You wont regret it.

Just the Principal Vs the Deer scene alone is worth watching

Image result for nichijou principal

8 hours ago, Boxx93 said:

I just finished this masterpiece right here...

Image result for nichijou

It's Nichijou: My ordinary Life.

Please, I beg you all to watch this over the top surreal bizarre comedy, cause I havent laughed this hard since Shokugeki No Soma, Its that good. You wont regret it.

Just the Principal Vs the Deer scene alone is worth watching

Image result for nichijou principal

This has been on my list for a while, but no where in the UK streams this legally, which is a pain. Same deal with Haven't you heard, I'm Sakamoto.