rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

1 hour ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Most of the stuff I'm interested in this season like Sagrada Reset has ended up on Amazon, so I'm kinda fucked. They've gone from being an irritant last season to a full on disruption this season. 

Yes Amazon and Netflix seem like they are going to become more involved in the anime scene. Its a good thing from a Studio perspective as they will be getting more money which could lead to more quality shows but its a sour note having to pay for multiple services to watch legally.

Amazon pretty much claimed a third of the seasonal anime. I would go on to say they pretty much won. I will be watching a number of these illegally...

Edited by eXtacy

So far this season. Sequels in bold. I think Bahamut or Hero Academy will be best of the season, I doubt AOT can do much with only 12 episodes. Best newcomers will definitely be between World End or Recreators.

1. Shingeki No Bahamut: Virgin Soul

2. Hero Academy

3. WorldEnd

4. Attack on Titan

5. Recreators

6. Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

7. Seikaisuru Kado

8. Atom the Beginning

9. Quan Zhi Gao Shou

10. Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

There are others I like I have but I only decided to do a top 10 list.

16 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Seven Mortal Sins is pretty good :ph34r: gonna keep me going until the new season of DXD at least :ph34r:

Yeah bro its fairly solid fan-service, have not watched a full ecchi in a long while but I think ill pick this one up

Can you watch WorldEnd first two episodes give me your thoughts.

Just finished Erased and prison school. 

The first is gripping as hell. The second is absolutely hilarious. And has a very satisfying ending too surprisingly. 

Durarara is next on my list now.

Edited by Boxx93

1 hour ago, eXtacy said:

Yeah bro its fairly solid fan-service, have not watched a full ecchi in a long while but I think ill pick this one up

Can you watch WorldEnd first two episodes give me your thoughts.

The first episode of World End was solid, the second wasn't available when I was doing my last session. 

Tsugumomo and Tsukigakirei are pretty good too. But so far I'm really loving Love Tyrant and Eromanga Sensei. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boxx93 said:

Just finished Erased and prison school. 

The first is gripping as hell. The second is absolutely hilarious. And has a very satisfying ending too surprisingly. 

Durarara is next on my list now.

The first two thirds of Erased was an absolute masterclass then it sort of shat itself in the final act. They just rushed the ending so much it could of done with an extra two or three episodes. Prison School is pretty funny though that big titties girl who is always sweating is a little gross.

• Like 1

On 20/04/2017 at 6:18 PM, SchumacherFTW said:

Just started Sakura Quest, sweet little show, definitely feels like Shirobako 2017.

Watched the first episode, I like it, she's charming :)

26 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

??? 

The first 2 episodes are downloadable on Horriblesubs.