Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

CJohn

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them | Nov. 18, 2016 | Crosses 800M WW

Noctis    21,526

I think this might be able to hit over $600m worldwide. Or am I being too optimistic?

• Like 2

Noctis    21,526

Am sooo happy this is happening!My ticket already sold!

Potter making people happy all the way in Africa. 

Bless this series for eternity.

• Like 4

CJohn    47,371

Alexander Skarsgard Tarzan movie :rofl:

Flop in the making. How do things like that get greenlight? 

• Like 1

water    2,555

i was wondering what would take the november primetime slot after mockingjay part 2 i guess now we know

RichWS    17,396

This is opening 5 days before my most anticipated untitled animation

What's that about again?

Films    2,357

What's that about again?

The best of the 700 untitled films on the schedule with nothing known about them B)

Kojima    114

JK Rowling is writing a completely new storyline and drafting the screenplays herself. Anybody thinking these will be Hobbit 2.0 are crazy. As the biggest HP fan on this board by default I'm more excited for this than the birth of my first child.

• Like 1

Cedarpoint1111    2,349

In a couple months, they will say JK Rowling has so much fantastic material that this will be split into 2 movies to be filmed back to back. I am only interested in this because she is writing the screenplay.

CJohn    47,371

In a couple months, they will say JK Rowling has so much fantastic material that this will be split into 2 movies to be filmed back to back. I am only interested in this because she is writing the screenplay.

They actually already announced this will be a trilogy ;)

• Like 1

Heretic    9,877

JK Rowling is writing a completely new storyline and drafting the screenplays herself. Anybody thinking these will be Hobbit 2.0 are crazy.As the biggest HP fan on this board by default I'm more excited for this than the birth of my first child.

OKAY.

• Like 3

Jonwo    3,564

Fantastic Beasts getting the November slot isn't surprising, it was pretty empty apart from Trolls and Untitled Disney Animation. I think we'll likely get another live action tentpole in the November 11th slot, whether its something like Star Trek 3 or a Marvel film.

• Like 1

CJohn    47,371

JK Rowling is writing a completely new storyline and drafting the screenplays herself. Anybody thinking these will be Hobbit 2.0 are crazy.As the biggest HP fan on this board by default I'm more excited for this than the birth of my first child.

Yeah... keep believing that. 

• Like 1

Noctis    21,526

JK Rowling is writing a completely new storyline and drafting the screenplays herself. Anybody thinking these will be Hobbit 2.0 are crazy. As the biggest HP fan on this board by default I'm more excited for this than the birth of my first child.

I'm the biggest Potter fan on this board so don't even dare say such a thing again.
  • Like 8