Hangman

The Blacklist

It was pretty good for a pilot, good enough to check out the follow-up episodes to see how the show plays out in the short term.

There is one thing, just pure speculation on my part, but I'll spoiler tag it anyways...

I'm pretty confident that Liz will turn out to be Reddington's daughter. He has clearly had an interest in her for a long time, knowing details of her childhood that typical research would be unlikely to reveal. Liz also has a similar intellect to him, although since she went down the path of law enforcement he has to steer her into seeing things from a criminal's point of view. Although I can't recall the exact details, Reddington did drop a few cryptic remarks that suggest a connection between them. There's also the obvious, she's just the right age to be his daughter.

• Community Manager

Watching the Frederick Barnes episode. With the cold open I'm like "This is like Fringe without the science fiction."

Into the act one a doctor lady stated: "But he'd be operating on the frontiers of fringe science."

That played in my head.