Hangman

The Blacklist

hadnt watched this since premiere week , and tonight i'm catching up a bit by watching episode  2 and 3 

and now 4 before going to bed , i'm liking it so far its intriguing at times and at others i wonder how can they keep up the whole ooh i got info on this baddie of the week who conveniently gets caught 

episode 2 was the woman smuggling kids that was good did not see that coming 

but yeah epi 3 with chinese spy meh 

i was happy to see parminder nagra on the show , yeahhh she's convincing as a cia agent hmm

liking blondie fbi guy he's got moves thought the chinese guy could have kick his butt a bit more on the high rise in construction lol

episode 4 and 5 were cool too

i'm really just watcghing this for james spader whose skills are on full display

he's giving that fbi agent whiplash lol, he's got her completely confused 

episode 6 was great i was sooo happy to see fake amanda from revenge, man did i cry when she died on that show i was really upset about it , sure she was living a fake life but felt more real than emily cold blondie

don't know what to think about fbi agent keane husband 

spader character seems too smart not to know his name would come back to bite him so what's really going on?

Edited by ladyevenstar22

finally watched episode 10 it was good ! wasnt expecting the end 

guess they'll do a fast forward to permit agent what's his name leg to heal , lizzy gives her husband well needed sense of normalcy with moving 

does lizzy head red's warning about her hubby , what's his deal? is he innocent or not? who is he working for maybe the guy who abducted red ? 

questions questions ....

• Like 1

• Community Manager

i have a feeling that maybe Berlin is her real father..

You're probably right but I'm hoping the show takes it a step further:

Berlin isn't her dad because Berlin is actually a female. Berlin is her MOTHER. Just as Keen is about to get some answers from her about her dad, a mysterious figure kills Berlin.

The mysterious figure is her dad...and he works directly for the President of the United States.

Is no one watching this show?

Its a good show , I watch it in batches of episodes every now and then

Tonight watched episode 19 and 20

Liz finally knows her husband was her handler and she was his job

Yes, I watch, but I'm not all caught up yet.  Just saw the episode where Liz's hubby kills Jolene.

Edited by mulder42
  • Like 1

No; I just don't see it--Ressler's fiancée murdered and Liz's hubby has "issues" :P .  I haven't seen all the episodes yet.  Was there something that happened between Liz & Ressler that makes you think that, ky02121?  I sure hope TPTB don't think they have to put these 2 together--that'd be a disaster in the making... :o  Not every man/woman on a TV show has to hook up.  I think sometimes the ship-ness is getting out of control.

Edited by mulder42

No; I just don't see it--Ressler's fiancée murdered and Liz's hubby has "issues" :P .  I haven't seen all the episodes yet.  Was there something that happened between Liz & Ressler that makes you think that, ky02121?  I sure hope TPTB don't think they have to put these 2 together--that'd be a disaster in the making... :o  Not every man/woman on a TV show has to hook up.  I think sometimes the ship-ness is getting out of control.

The writers got rid of their significant others at the same time. That's a huge red flag. I want the relationship to stay platonic, but I think TPTB have other ideas.

shipping isnt a bad thing, if done right but it seems people get a bad rap if they do that or like that kind of stuff 

i'm not oppose to the idea but i also feel its not and need not be a focal point of the show that is exclusively kean and reddington 

show doesnt strike me as one about romance so whatever they do shouldnt have an impact on story or take up time in an episode

anyhoo all caught up watched ep 21 and 22 tonight 

don't read spoiler if you haven't 

i knew red 

was her father i'm positive he is ,what i'm starting to wonder is if berlin is her grdpa

suppose red ran away with her, remember he was in the cia hmmm? then he defected or something 

they got married had a kid , and probably were going to live happily ever after but then bam somebody found their trace burn the house , red after losing his wife couldnt bare to lose their daughter so ditch her over to sam trusted bff and decided to turn rogue to save his daughter life  by putting as much distance between them 

i think red and his wife faked her own death so her father would believe she was dead but why , i mean its pretty brutal sending pieces of a person 

guess they have to keep some mysteries going for season 2

I don't have any problems with shipping either.  Ressler & Liz together romantically just doesn't work.  I'm all for The Ship--in moderation.  ;)  When they try to cram it down your throat--that's what I don't appreciate.

Edited by mulder42
  • Like 1

guess its a matter of interpretation because frankly if not for you guys spotlighting it i wouldnt have notice and i'm not sure average viewer does either and it doesnt feel like they're cramming anything down my throat but again what constitutes that impression differs from one individual to another ! 

what i do know is that fbi , cia agents those types rarely seems to be depicted as having a normal life , some do but since their job isnt exactly a 9 to 5 one , they're often depicted as loners and often enough the few friends they have do the same job as they do  as they get what the other has to deal with , so nothing surprising for me 

kean is a  loner even though she was married , we never saw with friends , friends she had it was a couple thing , and she can't talk to them about work , so who is she going to turn to , not red he drives her crazy and sometimes she needs a breather from him and his web of deceptions made up of truths and lies 

i get why she would hang out with ressler , who is  someone normal and who has no demands /expectations of her 

if this is beginning of a relationship , its not the worst start ever , but it could also be just that a professional partnership

lol here i am psychobabbling fictitious characters , see you show next season ! i have no idea what the writers have planned