snoozealoo

Once Upon A Time

First episode back this season and it was amazing. Maybe it was because I had really low expectations entering the show (thought it was just gonna be everyone in Storybrooke trying to kill Mr. Gold lol) but then everything was, wow. Tallahasee was a really good episode too, have a feeling that Henry's dad is Rumple's son now.

Though I still don't know where the show's heading into. The two main villains from S1 all have a past to kind of justify their actions, so are both of S2's villains. When is the show going to end? How will it end?

i like him a lot and i don't like how he went about getting emma to storybrooke, why didnt he talk to her directly instead of breaking up her bonnie&clide couple, sure they were thieves scamming but their feelings were real enough why didnt he show her what was really in the box, it puts a new spin on his first episode "the stranger" when he shows emma its a typewriter inside, clearly that's not what her boyfriend saw ,and i'm still wondering what he saw that made him readily agree to pinocchio scheme,plus pinocchio as a fairytale character doesnt have great fame what with being a liar but i'm hoping that thats all behind him and he's changing for the better now but doesnt excuse what he did, plus for a good bit we thought the last they saw of each other was when he left her in her crib and that isnt the caseand if i'm being honest i was shipping emma and august , and now i just don't see it happening...

Movie Man, I believe you're at a different part then us or something. This wasn't the start to a new season, just the first ep after the holiday break. We're in the middle of Season 2 now.

Ok. You are correct. Ot just seemed like such a long break, I thought it was a new season.