The Creator

5.1 "Deviations"

The Challenge

Alfred has ranked, and now it's time to see who will be going into The Challenge. After immunities were sorted out, the only players with one point deducted from them were:

XenoZodiac and ChD

. Other players may have chosen to purchase immunities, but they were unnecessary as the next two players ranked did not or perhaps could not purchase immunity. They are...

G O F F E and

4 8 1 5 1 6 2 3 4 2

I have nothing to say about this, so I will only declare what your Challenge will be. 

Answer the weekend questions. This is too much to try to force another separate set of questions on the two of you. So your Challenge will be the weekend questions, and the higher scorer will be the winner. 

The Challenge

I can beat around it all day and talk about how gruesome this Challenge is, between two of the greatest contestants in the game who are also both teammates. But I'll just get straight to the results to save you the tension (how unlike me, right)...

4815162342:

83.35%

Goffe:

84.78%

Numbers...Season 4's winner and the crowned Player of the Season...and a Legend of his own...is eliminated.

But this is so not the biggest thing that's about to happen. Dun dun dun dun.

Ok that's my dramatic side.

I can't speak for numbers but season 4 took a lot out of me. I'm still a bit burned out from all the revenging (is that even a word?) I had to do the second half of the season. All I can say now is that I have to get my mind back in the game to support Goffe and our team as much as I can going forward.

I can't speak for numbers but season 4 took a lot out of me. I'm still a bit burned out from all the revenging (is that even a word?) I had to do the second half of the season. All I can say now is that I have to get my mind back in the game to support Goffe and our team as much as I can going forward.

Don't worry. There's not way Season 5 can be as taxing on you. When all your enemies get kicked off at once.