Fantasy Box Office Game<br>

<br>

Link to - Fantasy Box Office Game Tracking Website<br>

<br>

Official Discussion Thread<br>

<br>

Welcome to the Fantasy Box Office Game Forum on Box Office Theory.<br>

<br>

This thread is devoted to questions and dicussions around the Fantasy Box Office game. Feel free to discuss the rules, gameplay etc... or anything else about the game... even a website question :). The 2nd post in this thread for now will contain a list of the current active players in the game.<br>

<br>

If you want to play or just have general questions or even general chit chat in the game, this where you should be .... <br>

<br>

Check the Rules and How to Play thread for more information.<br>

<br>

- Jajang<br>

Players List - for 2012 Game

[*]Jajang

[*]The Dark Alfred

[*]Townzy

[*]Smallville

[*]Mattrek

[*]Lightygami

[*]Billybobwashere

[*]Roger the Allen

[*]Electric

[*]Water Bottle

[*]eugenevelasquez

[*]Clonewars

[*]acsc1312

[*]Lost24

[*]darthdevidem01

[*]Sixteen16

[*]CJohn

[*]MovieGuyKyle16

[*]Warrior21

Edited by Jajang

Well it looks like i'm nearly there.I'll be updating the website in the next hour and creating the december actuals thread (starts with the latest info from last weekend (november))We are back now ... finally!Now to attract new players here.... the 2012 game is only a mere 3 days away!!!!!!! (yeah ok only 1 movie is available... so i guess not so desperate yet, but over the coming weeks more movies will become available) and don't forget you start with 100m now!- jajang

Website is all up to date! Go and check it out - i'll put a link in the first post of every thread (hoping to get a better link to BOT in future, but we are getting there!)I've also started a number of threads now - for yearly, end of november and last of investments. There is also a Bank Accounts thread which i will keep up to date. No more asking .. how much do I have!!!! :D I will start a % invested next year as the restrictions rule will return of course.....Anyway, we are now back.... Enjoy the new forum and it's time to bring the players in!- jajang

I'll eventually be pinning some more threads once we build up a bit more... for now - just sticking with the 2 threads - this one and the rules obviously.- jajang

For all to consider.... when you are selling or looking buy something, i would prefer to create a seperate thread for that, so that anyone who wants to purchase or sell can then respond in that thread..... treat the forum itself like we used to run the single thread over on BOM. ie. don't post purchase and sales in the investment threads... keep it outside those if we can. (I'll add this to the rules thread - there is how I am operating the threads in this forum as the last post in that thread.

ok so everyone understands how i am running things here now... (as a result there will be a lot more information at your fingertips here on BOT. :)

[*]Investment Threads - On a monthly basis i will start an Investments thread for the following month (it will be started more than 1 month prior to the first film due for release on that month). This thread will have a list of movies due for release during that month - i will update the first post with what is available whenever i am on based upon the investments made (confirming with your bank accounts you will have enough)

[*]When you are investing I am asking you put down the % you want and NOT just the max % (ie. please check your bank accounts before posting!)

[*]Monthly Results Threads - On a monthly basis I will start the current months results thread. The first post will contain only the monthly results which will be updated on a weekly basis after each weekend in the month. (A final update also at month end will also happen.) Weekend results will also be posted in the threads with the weekend reports whenever they are released. Weekly numbers may also get posted if there is a specific reason (ie. midweek release of a big film)

[*]Revenue / earnings Thread - I will be maintaining an earnings thread (ie. who's gonna win this game) for the entire year. i won't be updating a front post, rather i will just post the updated numbers so we can see a track history of how things are travelling. I am targeting a new post each week, but if i miss one it won't be terrible ;)

[*]Bank Account Thread - this thread i will post your updated bank accounts on a weekly basis after weekend actuals are in. USE THIS THREAD TO WORK OUT WHETHER YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY MORE FILMS.

[*]Purchase / Selling Threads - these are ad hoc. feel free to start these yourselves. If you are negotiating or seeing if someone is willing to sell or buy, create a thread yourself with the title specifically detailing what your up too. lets keep the negotiations away from the investments thread. near the end of 2010, we had some really crazy discussion on negotiations that got a little out of hand and confusing. This way i see us being able to get a better result in this. We've now got a forum ... lets use it!

[*]Locking, etc (moderation of this forum). I am the moderator of this specific forum also, so i will be able to do this. Once a specific month has run it's course i will lock the thread (especially the investments thread). When a purchase and sale is agreed i will lock those too... ie. once it's agreed ... that is it!

[*]There are other things happening in the background that will make this better, but i'm not at liberty to say what at this stage.

We are well on our way to making this a mainstay of the games here for a long time!

- Jajang

I vote that all the Fantasy Box Office players link this game in their signatures to gain interest from other members.

Good idea if your able. Link to the forum level. Not a thread level like my signature does.

come on shawn.. you know you want to... :)It doesn't take much of your time... just invest in films from tiem to time... i do most of the work anyway :) or my website does the work :DAnd you welcome to join water bottle - i'll add you to the playing list :)